Photograph and Signature Requirements for NEET 2019 Online Application Process
Published on : 30th August 2018 Author : Tanvi Mittal
Candidates looking forward to filling in the online application form for NEET 2019 are required to keep a few documents ready beforehand. The NEET 2019 online registration will begin from 1 November 2018. The last date to fill up the application form is 30th November 2018. The exam has been slated to happen on 5th May 2019.
The online form filling process comprises 4 important steps -
- Register for NEET 2019 and Get Registration Number
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Make Payment of Fee
- Print Confirmation Page
All these steps are self-explanatory and can easily be completed. However, students often face issues in completing the second part, which is “Upload Photo and Signature”. The scanned images of the passport size photo and the signature must meet the pre-specified requirements. So, don’t just rush into the application form filling process. First, read the specifications regarding photograph and signature upload carefully. Here are the specifications as per the official statement.
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.
Photograph Requirements -
The scanned copy of the photograph should meet the following specifications:
- It should be in the JPG format only.
- The size of the photograph should be between 10 KB and 100 KB.
- It should be front-facing with white background.
- Name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph should be mentioned on the photograph. See below for sample image:
- The photograph must be taken on or after 01 January 2019.
- Don’t wear a cap or goggles while getting the photograph clicked. Candidates who wear spectacles regularly can put them on.
- Computer and Polaroid generated photographs will not be accepted.
Signature Requirements -
- Make sure the scanned image of your signature meets the following requirements:
- The scanned image of the signature should be in JPG format.
- The size of the signature image should be between 3 KB and 20 KB.
- The signature should be in running handwriting. Writing your name in CAPITAL LETTERS would not be accepted as the signature.
Please make sure that the scanned images of your photograph and signature are uploaded in the respective fields. It is advised to get the scanned copies of photograph and signature along with these important documents ready beforehand. This will accelerate the online application process.
When you are ready with all the pre-requisites, follow the article mentioned below for the step-by-step guide application process guide.