NEET 2020: NTA Releases NEET 2020 Answer Key, Challenge Till 29th September
NTA has officially announced the NEET 2020 Preliminary Answer key at the official website - ntaneet.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the preliminary NEET 2020 answer key for the UG exam 2020. Candidates can now check and download their NEET 2020 Answer Key online from the authorized website. The check the Answer Key for NEET 2020, one should need to type their login details to access the NEET Answer Key. Candidates can check the advanced answer key for candidates for all the sets (E1- E6, F1-F6, G1-G6, H1-H6), however, the window to raise objections is available till 30th September 2020.
The NEET Result 2020 and the NEET 2020 Scorecard of the candidate will be prepared based on the answers mentioned in the final NEET 2020 answer key.
Steps to challenge NEET Answer Key 2020:
Participants can go through the following steps to challenge NEET 2020 Answer Key to estimate their NEET 2020 Result. Follow these below-provided steps-
- Visit the official NTA NEET website - https://ntaneet.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Candidate Login’ option.
- Log-in with your application number and password.
- The answer key will appear in a pdf form.
- Download it and take a print out for future use.
- Now, if you want to challenge the answer key, then click on ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’ Option.
- Select the Test Booklet that you had received in your exam.
- You will see all 180 questions, select the ones that you want to challenge.
- Locate Option for ‘Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate’.
- Raise challenge and give justification for the same.
- Scroll down, ‘Submit’ and move to next screen.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
NEET 2020 Exam: Pay ₹ 1000 Per Challenge
Another aspect that candidates must keep in mind when it comes to raising objections against the NEET Answer Key 2020 is that they will be required to pay a requisite amount of application fees for the same. According to the notice, Candidates are required to pay online a sum of ₹ 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking up to 04.00 PM of 29th September 2020. In case the challenge raised by them is found to be valid, the fees will be refunded back to them.
NEET Result 2020: Counselling Procedure for NEET 2020
The NEET 2020 result will be available on hand after 4 pm today. The merit list will be prepared as per the directives of DGHS, MCI, and DCI. Central and State governments can use the NEET results as per their rules for admission to various medical courses.
Once the NEET 2020 result is declared, the conductive authority of NEET 2020 will announce the complete NEET 2020 Counselling schedule on Media Counselling Committee homepage. It is expected that the NEET 2020 Counselling process will begin from October 2020.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to medical and dental courses. Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indians (NRI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals can appear for the medical entrance exam. This year’s exam was conducted on 13th September 2020 at various centres across the country.