NABARD 2019 Grade B Officer Exam - Detailed Application Form, Process & Fees
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited application from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Grade ‘B’ Manager in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) under NABARD. Interested candidates are required to submit their application online through the official website from 10th May to 26th May 2019. However, they must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. As per the official notification;
“Candidates are requested to apply only ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.nabard.org. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted by NABARD.”
NABARD 2019 Grade B Officer Exam - Important Dates
Online application submission begins
10th May 2019
Online application submission ends
26th May 2019
NABARD Grade B Officer Exam (Preliminary -Phase I)
16th June 2019
Scroll left or right to view full table
NABARD 2019 Grade B Officer Exam Application Process -
Before starting with the NABARD application process, candidates must make sure that they have the following things ready:
- Scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the specifications. The photograph image should be in size between 20 KB to 50 KB. The signature file should be between 10 KB to 20 KB. Both the files should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- A valid email ID
- Mobile number
The applications will be accepted only through the online mode and should be filled only in English. Let’s have a look at the NABARD 2019 application process:
- Go to the official website www.nabard.org.
- Click on the ‘RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF MANAGER IN GRADE `B' (RDBS)’ under the ‘What’s New’ section.
- Now click on the ‘Link for Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges’ link.
- Click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ link on the top of the page.
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the details asked for save them.
- A system-generated registration number and password will appear on the screen.
- An email with the registration number and password will also be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now, go on completing the remaining application form or you can sign in again using your Id and password and complete the form later.
- Fill the form carefully and check all the details before hitting the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Once the form is complete, you will be redirected to image uploading section.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in the designated fields.
- Continue with the application process.
- Choose a fee payment mode and pay the application fee. Application fee can be paid using internet banking, Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit card or mobile wallets.
- An e-receipt will generate on completion of the fee payment. Take a print of the e-receipt and the confirmation page.
NABARD Application Fee -
The SC/ST/PWD candidates are to pay ₹ 150 and all the other category candidates are required to pay ₹ 900 (including intimation charges) as application fee.
Help Facility - If you face any issue while filling up the NABARD Grade B Officer application form or in fee payment, you can submit your complaints at “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” at http://cgrs.ibps.in/. Keep “NABARD Officer – in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS) – DR” as the subject of the email.