Maharashtra SSC Result 2020: Officials Declared to Release Class 10th Results Today
MSBSHE is going to release SSC board exam results today on 29th July 2020 at the official portal of Maharashtra Board.
Finally the day has arrived for Maharashtra Board students, as MSBSHSE is all set to announce the Maharashtra SSC Result 2020. Students who are waiting for their Maharashtra SSC 10th Result 2020 can check and download the same by 1 pm today. The announcement of MSBSHSE SSC Result 2020 will be made available at mahresult.nic.in.
How You Can Check Maharashtra Board 10th Result 2020 Online?
Taking into the sudden surge of infection accounted through COVID-19 pandemic and considering that Maharashtra is one of the worst affected states in the country with highest number of Coronavirus cases in India, the MSBSHSE Board has decided to announce the Class 10 / SSC Results 2020 online via digital platforms and result websites. Students who are not familiar with the process of online checking scorecards for Maharashtra SSC Results 2020 can follow the simple steps given below:
- To start with, visit official website i.e. mahresult.nic.in.
- Now, explore and click on the given link for SSC Results 2020 (Secondary Class).
- This will land you to the next page where you need to put some key information.
- Enter your exam roll number in first field.
- Enter the first three characters of your Mother’s Maiden Name in the next field to access the result.
- Verify the details against your hall ticket and then submit them.
- Your Maharashtra SSC Results 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download scorecard and take printout for future reference.
The Maharashtra government has said that this year students will be marked based on average marks. Students will also have an option to appear in examination for the subject they missed, within one month of the result being declared.
The result is also available at the following websites:
Content of the Result/Mark Sheet
The Maharashtra result sheet will comprise of the following details:
- Name of the student
- Roll Number
- Enrolment number
- Admit card number
- Name of the school
- Examination date
- Marks obtained in each subject (Theory and Practical marks)
- Maximum Marks
- Total Marks obtained
- Result Status
Maharashtra Board SSC E-Marksheet
The board will release the list of toppers and subject-wise toppers at the official website after result declaration. Candidates will also be able to download their E-mark sheet from the official website. Verification of e-mark sheet can also be done through the official website only. The e-verification helps the candidates to save their certificates digitally.
Steps for e-verification of Mark Sheet
- Go to the board’s website - click here.
- Click on ‘Online verification of statement of marks & certificate (SSC & HSC)’ link.
- Click on ‘Verify SSC/10th Mark Sheet’ option.
- Click on the link for registration.
- Provide all the information as mentioned on your admit card and register.
- After successful registration, you will receive an ID and password.
- Now, log-in with the ID and password and you will receive a verification code in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the code for completing the verification process.
- Your mark sheet and certificates will be uploaded in pdf format.
Candidates can get the original mark sheet/ hard copy from their respective schools.