Maharashtra Class 10th Board Exam Result 2019 Out - Steps for Marksheet Verification
Published on : 8th June 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has announced the result for the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination i.e. class 10th examination on 8th June 2019 at 13:00 Hours. The examination was conducted from 1st to 22nd March 2019.
The overall pass percentage of the Maharashtra SSC result is 77.10%. A total of 1,794 schools secured 100% pass percentage this year. Division-wise result statistics are also available at the official website.
In brief, the important dates are:
- Maharashtra Board SSC Exam 2019 - 1st to 22nd March 2019
- Maharashtra Board SSC Result - 8th June 2019
According to official estimates, more than 17.66 lakh students have appeared for the Maharashtra class 10th examination. A total of 9,89,908 students were male and 7,76,190 were female. The result is hosted at the official website - mahresult.nic.in. Let’s have a look at the steps to check the result.
Steps to check the Maharashtra SSC Result 2019
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link ‘SSC Examination Result March 2019’ under the ‘Latest Announcement’ section.
- Enter your roll number and mother’s first name.
- Click ‘View Result’ button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print.
The result is also available at the following websites:
Content of the Result/Mark Sheet
The Maharashtra result sheet will comprise of the following details:
- Name of the student
- Roll Number
- Enrolment number
- Admit card number
- Name of the school
- Examination date
- Marks obtained in each subject (Theory and Practical marks)
- Maximum Marks
- Total Marks obtained
- Result Status
Maharashtra Board SSC E-Marksheet
The board will release the list of toppers and subject-wise toppers at the official website after result declaration. Candidates will also be able to download their E-mark sheet from the official website. Verification of e-mark sheet can also be done through the official website only. The e-verification helps the candidates to save their certificates digitally.
Steps for e-verification of Mark Sheet
- Go to the board’s website - click here.
- Click on ‘Online verification of statement of marks & certificate (SSC & HSC)’ link.
- Click on ‘Verify SSC/10th Mark Sheet’ option.
- Click on the link for registration.
- Provide all the information as mentioned on your admit card and register.
- After successful registration, you will receive an ID and password.
- Now, log-in with the ID and password and you will receive a verification code in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the code for completing the verification process.
- Your mark sheet and certificates will be uploaded in pdf format.
Candidates can get the original mark sheet/ hard copy from their respective schools.