PSEB Class 12th Result 2022 Declared - Steps to Download
28th June 2022: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has announced the class 12th result today i.e. 28th June 2022. A total of 3,01,725 students have appeared for the Punjab Board class 12th examination 2022, and out of this 2,92,520 students have passed the exam. The pass percentage for this year’s exam is 96.96 percent. The exams were scheduled to be held from 22nd April to 23rd May 2022.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result on the official website - http://www.pseb.ac.in. Candidates can check the result using their roll numbers as well as their names. Thus, candidates must keep the required details ready for checking the result.
PSEB 12th Result 2022 - Important Dates
PSEB 2022 Events
PSEB Class 12th Examination 2022
22nd April to 23rd May 2022
28th June 2022
Scroll left or right to view full table
Steps to Check the PSEB Class 12th Result 2022
The PSEB 12th result is available on the official website. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to check the result:
- Go to the official PSEB website - http://www.pseb.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Result’ menu at the top to the website.
- Click on the link for class 12th result - ‘Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination Provisional Result 2022 (Vocational stream included)’.
- Enter the details asked for and submit them.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check it, download it, and get a print.
Candidates can also check the Punjab Board Class 12th Result 2022 at third-party websites viz. www.indiaresults.com or www.examresults.net.
PSEB Class 12th Toppers
The board will not release toppers’ list (merit list) this year as some papers got cancelled. Here are some other details related to the PSEB 2022 result:
- The girls have outperformed the boys with a recorded pass percentage of 97.78%, while the pass percentage for boys is 96.27%.
- Pathankot district is the top district as it has the highest pass percentage and the Gurdaspur district has the lowest pass percentage.
Registration for the Result
The board had also provided the facility to register for the exam. The candidates who had registered at the official website will get their result on their registered mobile number. Here is the detailed registration process:
- Go to the official website - http://www.pseb.ac.in/.
- Click on the ‘Result’ tab on the home-page.
- You will see the ‘Register Here’ sections for both the results.
- Under the ‘Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination Result 2022’, fill the required details.
- Enter your roll number, name, mobile number, email ID, and select your stream.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button.
- You will see a message on the screen for successful registration.
PSEB Class 12th Supplementary Exam 2022
Candidates who do not secure the passing marks in any of the subjects are required to appear for the supplementary exam. The supplementary examination will be tentatively conducted in the month of August and the result for the same will be released in September/October 2022. Candidates must keep a check on the official website for updates.
PSEB Class 12th Digital Marksheet 2022
Students will be provided digital mark sheet which can be accessed from the official website. The digital mark sheet will have all details such as roll number, father’s name, mother’s name, stream, category, marks in each subject, overall grade, result status, etc. Candidates must check out the complete information regarding digital mark sheet on the official website.