PSEB Class 12th Result 2019 Declared - Steps to Download
Published on : 11th May 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
11th May 2019: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has announced the class 12th result today i.e. 11th May. The Punjab Board’s Chairman, Manohar Kant Kolahia has announced the result in a press conference. He said that more than 85% of candidates have cleared the examination. A total of 2,69,228 students have appeared for the Punjab Board class 12th examination 2019 and out of this 2,36,639 students have passed the exam. The pass percentage for this year’s exam is 86.41 per cent. A total of 21690 non-regular candidates have also taken the exam out of which 12693 students have secured the passing marks. The pass percentage for the non-regular candidates is 58.52 per cent.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result on the official website - http://www.pseb.ac.in/. Candidates can check the result using their roll numbers as well as their names. Last year the result was announced on 9th May 2019. Thus, candidates must keep the required details ready for checking the result.
PSEB 12th Result 2019 - Important Dates
PSEB 2019 Events
PSEB Class 12th Examination 2019
1st March to 22nd April 2019
11th May 2019
Steps to Check the PSEB Class 12th Result 2019
The PSEB 12th result is available on the official website. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to check the result:
- Go to the official PSEB website - http://www.pseb.ac.in/.
- Click on ‘Result’ menu at the top to the website.
- Click on the link for class 12th result.
- Enter the details asked for and submit them.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check it, download it, and get a print.
PSEB Class 12th Toppers
The top position is jointly held by three students. Muskan Soni (Science) from KRM DAV College, Nakodar, Sarabjot Singh Bansal (Commerce) from Shalimar Model Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana, and Aman (Humanities) from GTB Khalsa Senior Secondary School Malout Sri Muktsar Sahib have topped the PSEB Class 12th Board exam with 98.8 percent i.e. 445 marks out of the total 450 marks.
The girls have outperformed the boys with a recorded pass percentage of 90.0.1 While the pass percentage for boys is 82.83 per cent.
Registration for the Result
The board had also provided the facility to register for the exam. The candidates who had registered at the official website will get their result on their registered mobile number. Here is the detailed registration process:
- Go to the official website - http://www.pseb.ac.in/.
- Click on the ‘Result’ tab on the home-page.
- You will see the ‘Register Here’ sections for both the results.
- Under the ‘Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination Result March 2019’, fill the required details.
- Enter your roll number, name, mobile number, email ID, and select your stream.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button.
- You will see a message on the screen for successful registration.
PSEB Class 12th Supplementary Exam 2019
Candidates who do not secure the passing marks in any of the subjects are required to appear for the supplementary exam. The supplementary examination will be conducted in the month of August and the result for the same will be released in September/October 2019.
Candidates must keep a check on the official website for result-related updates.