Indian Army Recruitment 2019 - Check Eligibility and Vacancies Details
Indian Army has invited meritorious candidates of Indian states for 191 posts of SSC Tech. Apply online through official portal i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army has released a recruitment notification for the post of 191 SSC Tech by 27th July 2019 at its official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in. As per the notification released by the Indian army, unmarried male and female engineering graduates are eligible to submit their application for the relevant post. The application window has started on 27th July 2019 and will close on 22nd August 2019. Apart from unmarried candidates, widows of defence personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission are also eligible for the SSC Tech post.
The course will commence in the next session of April 2020 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Indian Army Recruitment 2019: An Overview
Check out the complete overview of the Indian Army 2019:
Name of the Exam
Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Join Indian Army, Government of India
Short Service Commission (SSC) Tech
SSC (Tech)- 175 Men
SSC (Tech)- 14 Women
SSCW (Non Tech)- 1 Post
SSCW (Tech)- 1 Post
Total - 191 Vacancies
Scroll left or right to view full table
Indian Army Recruitment 2019-20: Eligibility Pattern
SSC (Tech) - Men and Women
- Applicants who have passed the requisite engineering degree course or enrolled in the final year of engineering course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of engineering programme should be able to submit the proof of passing by 01st April 2020 and produce the engineering degree certificate within 12 weeks from the starting date of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Educational Qualification for Widows:
- SSCW (Tech): Completed BE/BTech in any engineering stream
- SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC): Bachelor’s in any discipline
Age Limit Criteria:
- SSC (Tech) - For the post minimum age limit is 20, while the maximum is 27 years.
- Widows of Defence Personnel- Candidates must be belonging to the age group
Indian Army SSC Tech 2019: Steps to Apply
- Visit the official portal - www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on 'Officer Entry Apply /Login' and then click 'Registration' option.
- In the next step, fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- Now, tap on 'Apply Online' under the Dashboard section.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can find 'Officers Selection -'Eligibility'.
- Then, tap on 'Apply' shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
- Click the 'Continue' option to fill details as required under various segments and finally clicks on 'Submit Now'.
The selection of the meritorious students will be completed through two stages of SSB. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria. Shortlisted candidates will call for SSB interview round which will likely to commence in October 2019. As per the updates, the duration of SSB interviews will be five days and the complete information of the same will be available on the official website.
Maneesh yadav, February 15, 2021
Indian army fans
Manish, December 22, 2020
Sudhir Kumar, November 23, 2020