Get UGC-NET December 2019 e-Certificate – Download Procedure & Validity
Last Modified on : 12 Jan 2022 Author : Satyaranjan Bai
Candidates who qualified UGC NET 2019 December term exam and achieved great marks in UGC NET 2019 result are now eligible to receive and download their UGC-NET December 2019 e-Certificate. According to latest update, the exam conducting body of UGC-NET i.e. National Testing Agency has released the e-certificates and JRF award letters on 10th January 2020 at the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The UGC NET December 2019 exam was performed in between 2nd to 6th December 2019 and over 10 lakh candidates had successfully appeared in the exam.
How to Get UGC-NET December 2019 e-Certificate?
The National Testing Agency has successfully conducted the UGC NET 2019 December exam on 2nd to 6th December 2019. On the other hand, the result for the December term examination was announced on 31st December 2019. The UGC NET e-certificate can be downloaded from the official UGC NET website using the roll number and date of birth. Here is the direct link to download the e-certificate. Let’s check out the steps to download the UGC NET certificate 2019.
Note: Important information of candidates such as personal details, basic details, academic information, signature, photograph and other essential details & documents are captured while filling the UGC NET online application form. These details will be used while releasing e-certificates.
- Go to the official website of UGC NET - ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the “News and Events” section and click on the relevant link, which says “Download UGC-NET December 2019 e-Certificate”.
- The link will direct you on the login page, where you need to enter all the asked details to download the certificate.
- Enter the required details like Roll Number, DOB, Year of Exam, Session of Exam (June/ December), etc.
- In the next step, type the Security Key from the image shown (the security key is used to verify that this page is not accessed by any automated processes to submit data)
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
Validity Period of UGC NET Certificates
Candidates can download the UGC NET e-certificates for Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship.
- Certificate Validity of Assistant Professor: No such validation limit
- Certificate Validity of JRF: 3 years from the date of result announcement or issuing certificate
What to Do If Failed to Download Certificate?
If you fail to download the e-certificate due to technical glitches, this is what you should be doing.
The UGC NET qualified candidates need to send a request letter at the following address –
The Head, NET Bureau, UGC, South Campus
University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg
While sending the request, ensure that you include your ‘UGC NET Roll Number’ and ‘Date of UGC NET Exam’. Certain documents need to be added - Class X certificate for DOB proof, master’s degree mark sheets/certificates, physical disability certificate and caste certificate.