How to Get UGC NET Certificate - Download Procedure & Validity
Published on : 1st April 2019
Those were the days when students had to wait for 7 – 8 months to receive their NET certificates. But, the newly formed Organisation, i.e. the National Testing Agency (NTA) has understood the requirements of the NET qualifiers, and hence, decided to release an e-certificate on the official portal within a month after the declaration of the UGC NET result.
How to Get UGC NET 2019 e-Certificate?
As per the latest updates, the National Testing Agency will conduct the UGC NET 2019 exam on June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28. The registration process has recently been concluded. Candidates who have submitted their applications between 1 March and 30 March 2019 will be able to download the UGC NET admit card 2019 on 15 May. After the exam is over, the Authority will announce the result by 15 July. And from the date of result declaration, within a month, NTA will release the e-certificate on its official website. Here’s how you can download the UGC NET certificate 2019.
Note: Important information of candidates such as personal details, basic details, academic information, signature, photograph and other essential details & documents are captured while filling the UGC NET online application form. These details will be used while releasing e-certificates.
- Go to the official website Online UGC NET
- On the homepage, you will see the link that says “Click here to download e-certificate of UGC-NET from June 2011 onwards”
- Go to the download page
- On this page, you will have to provide the log-in details to download the certificate
- Details like Roll Number, DOB, Year of Exam, Session of Exam (June/ December), etc.
- Insert the Security Key from the image shown (“the security key is used to verify that this page is not accessed by any automated processes to submit data”)
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
Or, candidates can simply click on this direct link and go to the e-certificate download page.
Validity Period of UGC NET Certificates
Candidates can download the UGC NET e-certificates for Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship.
- Certificate Validity of Assistant Professor: No such validation limit
- Certificate Validity of JRF: 3 years from the date of result announcement or issuing certificate
What to Do If Failed to Download Certificate?
If you fail to download the e-certificate due to technical glitches, this is what you should be doing.
The UGC NET qualified candidates need to send a request letter at the following address –
The Head, NET Bureau, UGC, South Campus
University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg
While sending the request, ensure that you include your ‘UGC NET Roll Number’ and ‘Date of UGC NET Exam’. Certain documents need to be added - Class X certificate for DOB proof, master’s degree mark sheets/certificates, physical disability certificate and caste certificate.