CSIR UGC NET 2019 – Final Answer Key (Released), Here’s How to Download
The National Testing Agency, NTA on Friday evening (11th January 2020) has released the final answer keys for CSIR UGC NET December 2019 exam at the authorized site. Candidates need to use their login details to get CSIR NET Final Answer Key 2019. The National Eligibility Test was performed on 15th December 2019 at several centres across the country to recruit candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS). Candidates can obtain and download the CSIR NET 2019 Final Answer key from the official website - csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Test-takers, who have appeared for the CSIR NET exam, can check and download the NTA CSIR NET official answer key before the announcement of the CSIR UGC NET Result 2019, which is likely to be announced by 14th January 2020.
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Answer Key Download –
The CSIR NET answer keys were released on 11th January 2020 and will remain until the results will be declared. Download the answer key before the last date using the following steps:
- Go to the CSIR official website i.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in
- On the home screen, go to the left panel and click on ‘JOINT CSIR-UGC NET Answer Keys 2019’ link.
- Select the subject for which you have appeared in the examination.
- The answer key PDF will open.
- You can take a print of the same for future reference.
Earlier the, the National Testing Agency has opened the facility to challenge preliminary NTA CSIR NET answer key 2019 from 01st January 2020 to 03rd January 2020.
Raising Objection Against CSIR NET Answer Key 2019
All the candidates out there, who have appeared for the CSIR NET exam can log in to their account to check and download their CSIR NET 2019 December answer key, question paper, and response sheets. Candidates are provided with the facility by the NTA to raise objection against the released answer key by paying ₹ 1000/- for every question challenged. Candidates are required to submit their representations through the official website. Below you can find the proven steps to challenge the CSIR NET Answer Key.
- Visit the official website, the link for which is csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Now, go to the link, which says ‘‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’ present on the page.
- You will be prompted to a new screen, where you need to click on the link ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’
- Enter your asked key-in details such as Application Number, Password/ Date of Birth and Security Pin and submit the details.
- Now, tap the ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’ link and you will now find Question IDs in sequential order.
- If you wish to raise an objection against the released answer key, you can choose the Option IDs by ticking the checkboxes present.
- Now click on ‘Save your Claim’ and you will see the list of Option IDs you have challenged on your computer/laptop screen.
- In the next step, upload all the supporting documents in PDF format.
- Recheck your documents and click on the button ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- Now proceed with the payment steps and to pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- After this, Select the payment mode and complete the payment process.
CSIR NET Result 2019
As per the officials, the result of the CSIR NET December 2019 exam is going to be declared on 14th January 2020 at the official website. Candidates can access their CSIR NET result 2019 by using their key-in credentials and obtain the same via online mode. Check the official website regularly, so you cannot miss any latest updates and notification regarding the CSIR UGC NET exam.