CSIR UGC JRF NET Answer Key Released – Steps to Raise Objections
Published on : 18th January 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the answer key for the JOINT CSIR-UGC NET exam on the official website – csirhrdg.res.in. Candidates who appeared in the examination held on 16th December 2018 can download the answer key till 23rd January 2019. The exam is conducted for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS).
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Answer Key Download -
The CSIR NET answer keys were released on 16th January and will remain available till 23rd January 2019 (5 PM). Download the answer key before the last date using the following steps:
- Go to the CSIR official website.
- Click on ‘JOINT CSIR-UGC NET Exam Question Papers & Answer Keys Dec 2018’ link on the home-page.
- Select the subject for which you have appeared in the examination.
- The answer key PDF will open.
- You can take a print of the same for future reference.
All sets of question papers are also available on the official website.
Raising Objection Against Answer Key
Candidates are provided with the facility to raise objection against the answer key. Candidates are required to submit their representations through email at netexam.obs@csirhrdg. Here are the important points to be considered for submitting the objections against answer key:
- The representation has to be sent in the prescribed format (PDF/Word/Image) as an email attachment. Here is the format for submitting the representation.
- The SUBJECT of the email should be Subject Name, Booklet Code (A/B/C) and Question Number. For example – Earth Sciences, B, 70. Thus, candidates have to send separate emails for separate questions.
- Representations submitted in person or by post will not be accepted.
- Add the relevant portion of the books or other reliable resources in support of objection raised in the email.
- Don’t send multiple e-mails for a single question.
- The last date for sending the representations/objections is 23rd January 2019 till 5:00 PM.
Check out important instructions for submitting the representations against answer key here.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Result
The final result for the CSIR UGC NET 2018 exam will be tentatively declared in the month of March/April 2019. “Fellowship to successful candidates will be effective from 1st July, 2019 with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under CSIR Scheme,” states the official notification.