Every year hundreds of application form of NEET exam 2018 gets rejected due to mistakes on the forms. Students may face problems in this online fill up process and make mistakes out of nervousness. It may crush their dreams of entering medical fraternity. Though CBSE board opens correction window for one time edit or change in selected data, it is always better to make all correct in the first place. So here we will discuss 5 most common mistakes students do generally.
- The spelling of the details like name, address, father or mother names inserted in NEET exam application form should be match with Aadhar card. The Date of birth of candidates must be same as the card. All the credentials must be verified and authentic. If there is any mistake, wait for the correction window to be opened but never fill up another application form. More than one application form from same candidate will cancel the candidature.
- The postal address of candidates must have pin code. Ensure that the address must be correct. As per CBSE NEET Information Bulletin; 'It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that filled-in postal and contact details in the Application Form are correct. Candidates must also ensure that address and contact details given by them be such at which candidate may be able to get the communication till the counselling is over.'
- The payment mode for NEET 2018 registration form is online only. There are three modes of payment like debit and credit card, net banking and e-wallet. Any other option is not acceptable for payment. No candidate can make any offline payment like demand draft, cheque or challan as it will not be acceptable under any circumstance. After successful payment, candidates must take a print out of confirmation page. If any candidate don’t make payment or there was some failure in the procedure, his or her application form eventually gets cancel.
- Candidates need to upload images of passport size photograph and signature with application form. The images should be clear and legible. Form with unclear and illegible images can be disqualified. The background of images should be white. Images with spectacles on candidates are allowed but not with goggles and cap. The signature should be on a clear white paper with black or blue ball pen. Both the images should not exceed the prescribed size (for photograph 10 KB to 100 KB and for signature 3 KB to 20 KB).
- Aspirants need to match the eligibility criteria suggested by CBSE to apply for NEET exam. Aadhar card number is mandatory to fill up application form. Any candidate without the Aadhar or enrolment number is not allowed to attend the exam. The age of general candidate should be in between 17 years to 25 years and for reserved category, upper age limit is 30 years. The minimum qualification of candidates is class 12 passed out or appearing with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Without any or all of these criteria, the application form may get cancel.
While filling up NEET application form, you should be very careful and patience. Know the step by step procedure of form fill up before start the process.