UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process Begins For 424 Asst Professors
The Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has begun the online application process for 424 assistant professor post in the medical education department in allopathy. Interested candidates who wish to apply for the same can submit their applications before 26th September 2019. Scroll down the page to get comprehensive information of the recruiting post of UPPSC Assistant Professors in Allopathy department.
UP Assistant Professor 2019 Online Form – Key Highlights
- The state government of Uttar Pradesh has announced the recruiting 424 vacancies of Assistant Professor in the Medical Education Department (Allopathy).
- For the vacancy, the application fee of the General/OBC category candidate is ₹ 105, while for SC/ST category candidate it is ₹ 65.
- For the recruiting post, the knowledge of Hindi is mandatory.
- The selection of the candidate will be completed based on his/her performance in an interview round. In case the number of applications is greater than the expected ratio then the commission will conduct a screening test.
Releasing date of notification
24th August 2019
Commencement of online application form
26th August 2019
Last date of final registration
26th September 2019
Last date of fee payment
23rd September 2019
Availability of admit card
Before 10 days of the exam
Commencement of interview (Tentative)
Scroll left or right to view full table
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria -
Candidates who meet up with the complete eligibility pattern as described-below are eligible to apply for the post.
- Students who have completed their class 12th with science stream with PCB as the main subject are eligible to apply.
- For MD/MS post candidate must complete their bachelors in the relevant stream.
- The minimum age limit is: 26 years
- The maximum age limit is: 40 years
Where to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 –
- Log on to the UPPSC official website.
- Now, on the home screen, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete the registration and application process and click on the submit tab.
- At last, take a print out of the submitted form for future reference.