TS ICET 2018 Result at TSCHE Official Website – Check out Steps to Download
TS ICET 2018 result will be released today on the TSCHE official website. It was scheduled to be declared on 10th June.
13 June 2018: The final answer key and result for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2018 will be released today on the official website of the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) - http://icet.tsche.ac.in/. The Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE will release the TS ICET 2018 result. The university had conducted the exam on 23rd and 24th May 2018 for admission to MBA and MCA courses offered by all universities and their affiliated colleges in the state of Telangana.
Steps to check the TS ICET 2018 Result
Follow the steps mentioned below to check the result:
- Visit the official website - http://icet.tsche.ac.in/.
- Click on the TS ICET result link on the home page.
- On the page that appears, enter your registration details.
- Click on submit button
- Your result will appear.
- Check it and download.
- You can take a print out of the result for future reference.
After result declaration, the counselling process will begin. Counselling for the admission will be done strictly on the basis of merit in the TS ICET examination. The counselling schedule will be released soon by the competent authorities. Till then, here we are providing a tentative schedule based on last year’s events.
TS ICET 2018 Upcoming Schedule
Here is the tentative schedule for TS ICET 2018 upcoming events:
- TS ICET 2018 Result – 13th June 2018
- The release of TS ICET 2018 rank card – second week of June 2018
- TS ICET certificate verification – 6th to 10th July 2018
- Counselling process begins – the First week of July 2018
- TS ICET 2018 allotment result – July 2018
About TS ICET 2018
The official notification for TS ICET 2018 was released on 22 February 2108 while the registration process began from 06 March. The examination was conducted on 23rd and 24th May and the preliminary answer keys were released on 28th May. Candidates were also provided with the option to raise objection against the preliminary answer keys till 1st June. A total of 61,439 students had appeared for the exam.