SSC has activated the application status link received for the SSC Multi Tasking (non-technical) staff examination 2019.
SSC MTS Application Status Link: The Staff Selection Commission has activated the link describing the status of applications received for the SSC Multi Tasking (non-technical) staff (MTS) recruitment 2019. Those applicants whose application has been accepted for the exam will be eligible to attend the Computer-Based Test scheduled to be held on August 2019. Candidates are advised to visit the official SSC website to check their application status by using their registration number, mother name, and date of birth.
Steps to Check SSC MTS Application Status 2019
The candidates can follow the below provide steps to check their application status of the SSC MTS 2019 exam:
- Open the official SSC website.
- Go to the notification section which states ‘application status’ on the homepage and then select exam ‘SSC MTS’.
- In the next step, type your Registration Id/ Roll Number and click on the Yes button.
- If in case you don’t know your login details, click on No.
- After this, fill all the asked details such as Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and tap on search status.
- Your SSC MTS exam status will be displayed on the screen.
SSC MTS 2019 Examination Schedule
As per the official update, the SSC MTS Tier-I exam will commence from 2nd August 2019 and will end on 6th September 2019 via CBT mode. On the other hand, the SSC MTS Tier-II is a descriptive paper scheduled to be held on 17th November 2019. Candidates can check the complete examination schedule of SSC MTS 2019 exam by visiting the official website.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Process of selection
To be selected for the job, applicants will have to clear two rounds of exams i.e. Tier I and Tier II. While the tier-I stage will be an MCQ-based exam, tier-2 will be a descriptive test. Qualifiers of both the rounds will be eligible for further rounds i.e. interview or medical exam. The details of MTS vacancies are yet to be announced but as per the media reports last year over 10,000 posts were filled and a similar number is expected this year. Check the complete examination pattern and syllabus of the MTS 2019 exam.