SSC CHSL 2017 Official Notification for the online registration of 3259 vacancies is released on its official website.
20 November 2017: The Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Higher Level (10+2) Examination 2017. The Tier – 1 of the computer-based examination will be held on March 8, 2018 and the Tier – 2 is scheduled in July 2018. The examination is for the recruitments for the 3259 posts of Lower Divisional Clark or Junior Secretariat Assistance, Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator. The online registration of the examination will be opened untill 18 December 2017. The other details of the SSC CHSL Exam will be found at the official website at ssc.nic.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Go to the ssconline.nic.in
- Click on ‘Click here to apply’
- Fill up the required fields with credentials
- Submit the application
- You should take a print out for future use.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 898
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): 2,359
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 2
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) with Grade 'A': Nil
Fees: For the general candidates, the registration fees is ₹ 100/- and for woman candidates, SC, ST, ex-serviceman and disable candidates it is free of cost.