SSC CHSL Exam 2017 has extended the registration date for the exam in a recent notice on the official website.
19 December 2017: The Staff Selection Commission has published a notification on the official website regarding the examination of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination. As per the notification the registration for SSC CHSL Exam 2017 will be open till 20th December. The candidates can apply through the official website at ssc.nic.in.
Steps to Apply for the SSC CHSL:
- Visit the official website at www.ssc.nic.in
- The candidate has to select the link ‘SSC CHSL 2017’.
- Insert the required information in the given box.
- Now select the Submit button to complete the registration procedure.
- Take a print out of the acknowledgement page for future use.
The Official Notification Stated:
"As regards payments made through challan, it is informed that in those cases where the challans have been generated by the aspiring candidates upto 5:00 P.M. on 20.12.2017, they could make the payment to the designated Branches of SBI using this challan within the working hours of the Bank upto December 22."