Staff Selection Commission Released Marks for SSC CGL Tier III Examination 2017
Staff Selection Commission released SSC CGL Tier III examination 2017 marks. Check the marks by 10th July.
13 June 2018: The Staff Service Commission (SSC) has uploaded the marks of the Combined Graduate Level Tier-II examination 2017. All candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their marks on the official website – www.ssc.nic.in. The examination was conducted from 17 to 22 February and re-examination was also conducted on 9 March. A total of 1,48,446 candidates had appeared for the CGL Tier II exam. The result of SSC CGL Tier II exam 2017 was released on 06 June 2018.
Steps to check SSC CGL Tier II Exam 2017 Marks
- Go to the official website- http://ssc.nic.in/.
- On the home-page, click on ‘Uploading of marks of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2017’
- A notice will appear, click on the link - http://ssconline.nic.in/sscmarksmodule/ in the notice.
- You will be re-directed to the Login page.
- Select the examination name, enter your registration number and password.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Your marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and take a print out.
Candidates can check their marks latest by 10 July 2018.
Number of Qualified Candidates
Following are the number of candidates who have qualified for the SSC CGL Tier III exam:
- Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer: 3,719 candidates
- Junior Statistical Officer (JSO): 4,850 candidates
- Other posts: 46,240 candidates
The SSC CGL Tier III exam 2018 will be conducted on 08 July.
SSC CGL Tier III Exam Pattern
Tier III paper will be descriptive type carrying 100 marks. Candidates are required to write an essay (250 words)/Precis/Letter in 1 hour. The paper will be in both English and Hindi languages.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established in the year 1975. The commission works under the Government of India for recruiting staff for various posts in the Ministries and Departments of GOI. It has its headquarter in New Delhi.