The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has extended the last date to update the bank details for Group D fee refund. Candidates can now submit the correct details till 10th April 2019. Earlier, the last date to correct the Bank details was 28th March 2019. The official notice states,
“It is observed that a large number of candidates are yet to correct/provide Bank account details till now. Hence RRBs as a special case have decided to extend the last date for furnishing/correcting the Bank account details till 10-04-19 beyond which candidates will not be able to modify/provide the Bank account details and RRBs shall not be responsible for the failure of refund transaction.”
This is the final opportunity to update the bank details. “Hence, candidates are advised to make use of this final opportunity to correct/provide your bank account details immediately through the Update Bank Account Link provided on the official websites of RRBs within 10-04-19.”
Steps for Bank Details Correction
- Go to the respective RRB website through which you have registered.
- Click on the link for bank account details correction.
- Click on the link ‘Account Detail Correction’.
- Again select your RRB.
- Enter your registration number, DoB, and Captcha to log-in.
- Update the bank details and check them carefully before final submission.
RRB has initiated the refund of examination fee on 22nd March 2019 for the candidates who have appeared for the RRB Group D Level-1 CBT. The Group D Level-1 CBT was conducted from 17th to 26th October 2018