RBI Assistant Exam 2020: Prelims Admit Card Released At The Official Portal
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 released on Monday (03rd February 2020) for the RBI Assistant 2020 Preliminary exam. Check Details.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) releases the call letter for RBI Assistant 2020 Preliminary Exam on Monday (03rd February 2020). As per the officials, the exam is going to be held on 14th to 15th February 2020 at the authorative centres of the RBI. Candidates who have applied for the RBI Assistant 2020 recruitment examination can download their RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 from the official website of RBI, the link for which is rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant 2020 Preliminary Admit Card (Issued)
Check out the major steps on how to download RBI Assistant 2020 call letter. Pursue these steps as under:
- Visit and open the official website link of RBI – rbi.org.in
- Now, click on the given link, which says “[email protected]” located at the bottom of the page.
- In the next step, tap on the link for call letter, once you got to the “Current Vacancies” section flashing in the top Navigation bar.
- After this, click on the given link for the “Recruitment for the post of Assistant – Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination” and start entering your roll number and password in the prompted field in the specified format.
- Complete the login step and your RBI Assistant call letter 2020 for preliminary examination will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the call letter and save it to take a print-out for further needs.
Note: Candidates are advised to download their hall ticket before the commencement of the exam i.e. 14th February 2020.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020: Details Mentioned on the Preliminary Call Letter
Test-takers, who are going to appear for the RBI Assistant exam 2020, are advised to take a copy of their RBI Assistant 2020 hall ticket at the examination venue on 14th to 15th February 2020 (the day of examination). Below you can explore the important details mentioned on the RBI Assistant 2020 Preliminary Admit Card. The complete set of details mentioned as under:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number with Registration Number
- Examination Venue
- Day and Date of the Exam
- Examination Timings
- Candidate’s Signature and Thumb Impression
- Guidelines to Follow on the Examination Day and Venue