NEET UG 2018 Counselling Process Started for Rajasthan – Submit your Choices Online
The online registration process for NEET UG 2018 counselling has started for the state of Rajasthan at the official website.
18 June 2018: The office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counselling Board, Rajasthan has started the online registration process for 85% state quota seats for admissions to all government and private medical colleges in the state. Candidates who have qualified the NEET examination can apply for the Rajasthan state counselling process. Registration can be done through the official website - http://rajugmedical2018.org/ or http://education.rajasthan.gov.in/. For the counselling registration process, a notice on the official website states, “It is a mandatory step for the subsequent process of allotments. A candidate who does not register will not be eligible for allotment in any round or mop-up round”
Steps to register for Rajasthan State Counselling through NEET 2018
- Go to the official website - http://rajugmedical2018.org/.
- Click on the ‘Registration – Part 1’ (read the ‘Notification’ before moving ahead with the registration process.)
- Tick the ‘I agree’ checkbox and then click ‘Proceed’ button.
- Select the payment mode for registration fee payment.
- Complete the procedure that follows (important instructions are provided wherever required). You need to complete both the parts of the registration process by saving and submitting your choices of institutes.
Candidates are advised to take a print out of the final registration form for future reference. The link for printing the same is provided at the right side of the home-page.
The last date for online registration is 27 June 2018. So, candidates have to register before that. The registration fee can be paid through e-Mitra CSC network/Internet banking/Debit card/credit card till 27 June 2018 (05:00 PM).
Separate category-wise merit lists will be released for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2018 admissions. Every candidate will be provided with a state rank. Candidates belonging to defence category and PH (Physically Handicapped) category are required to attend the document verification process prior to the commencement of counselling sessions. Seat matrix will be made available soon on the official website.
Related News:- Haryana NEET 2018 Counselling Started