The All India Management Association (AIMA) has declared the MAT result 2019 for the May session of the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) on 24th May 2019. The exam was conducted on 18th May 2019 (Saturday) through both online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Pen and Paper Based Test) modes at various test centres across the country. Candidates who have appeared for the MAT May 2019 exam can check their scores from the official website. Here is the detailed procedure that you need to follow.
Steps to check the AIMA MAT Result for May 2019 Session
- Go to the official portal for May 2019 MAT exam.
- Click on ‘MAT Results’ under the ‘Download’ drop-down at the top to the home-page.
- You will be redirected to the result login page.
- Enter your registration number and roll number.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your result/scores will appear on the screen.
- Check it and download it.
- You can also take print.
Forgot Roll Number?
If you forgot your roll number, you can retrieve it through the result login page. Follow the steps:
- Click on the ‘Forgot Roll Number’ link on the result log-in page (check out the steps above to reach the result log-in page.)
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and email address.
- You will receive your roll number in the registered email ID.
If you have any queries related to the MAT score, email at [email protected].
The MAT exam is conducted fours times in a year (February, May, September, and December) and the last MAT exam was conducted in February. You can check out the details of the February session MAT result here. The MAT score is made available to students as well as the participating institutes. The institutes will then release the cut-offs and candidates can apply for their preferred institute. Candidates are required to appear for the Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Written Ability Test as per the procedure followed by the respective institutes.
About AIMA MAT
The All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts the MAT exam to measure the skills of the graduate candidates for studying the management programmes. The MAT exam offers the same standards for all the candidates to ensure that selection is done fairly. The exam is being administered since 1988. In the year 2003, the Government of India has approved MAT as a national level management entrance exam. Thus, any B-School can consider MAT score for admission to its Management (MBA) and allied courses.