DMER Released Phase 2 Document Verification Schedule for Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2018
The official schedule for phase 2 document verification process of Maharashtra NEET counselling 2018 has been released. The verification process will start from 14 July.
27 June 2018: The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra has released the schedule for document verification process of Phase 2 Maharashtra NEET counselling 2018. As per the official schedule, the phase 2 document verification process will begin from 14 July for All India Rank 1,75,001onwards. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD categories whose verification has been completed in the first phase are not required to attend the document verification process. The last date for document verification process is 24 July. The verification process will be conducted in two sessions each day.
List of Documents Required for Verification Process
Candidates need to carry the following documents to the designated nodal centre for the verification process:
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of Online Application Form filled at the official website - www.mahacet.org or www.dmer.org.
- Admit card of NEET UG 2018
- Mark sheet of NEET-UG 2018
- H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination mark sheet
- S.S.C. (or equivalent) passing certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Nationality certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate/any competent authority for the issue of such certificate/valid Indian passport /School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th class stating the nationality of the candidate as 'Indian'.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for the issue of such certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate (Annexure - H)
Check the detailed schedule for 2nd Phase of Maharashtra NEET counselling 2018 here.
What after Document Verification?
After the document verification process, the eligible candidates will be able to fill their online preference through their registered log-in details. The portal for filling the online preferences will remain open from 18 July till 25 July 2018 (02:00 PM). Candidates who participate in the document verification process but don’t fill their online preference will not be considered for admission till the end of the admission process.