JEE Advanced 2020 admit card has been released on the official website. Check out steps to download.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has released the admit cards for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2020 on 21st September 2020. Candidates who are eligible for the exam can check the same at the official website - jeeadv.ac.in. To download the JEE Advanced 2020 examination admit card students are required to enter the login details in the JEE Advanced 2020 admit card link provided on the official website. The link to download the JEE Advanced 2020 admit card will be available on the authorized portal.
Download the JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020
- Visit the JEE Advanced official website - https://jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the link on the home-page for downloading the admit card.
- You will be re-directed to Candidate Portal. Enter your details such as JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, mobile number, and email address and click ‘Login’ button. Don’t forget to tick the ‘I’m not a robot’ check-box.
- Your admit card will appear. Download it and take a print out.
It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination centre on the day of examination. The admit card will contain information viz. Candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, signature, date of birth, category, and address for correspondence.
Details Mentioned on JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2020
JEE Advanced 2020 admit cards will have the following details:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate’s JEE Advanced Roll number
- Candidate’s JEE Main Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Address for correspondence
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Name and address of JEE Advanced test centre allotted to the candidate
- Exam day guidelines
Aspirants are advised to carefully check their admit cards and in case of any discrepancy, they need to get in touch with the authorities of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
Documents to Carry At JEE Advanced Test Centre
Along with JEE Advanced 2020 hall ticket, candidates need to carry one of the following original photo identity proofs:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Pan Card
JEE Advanced 2020 Examination Schedule
The exam is scheduled to be held on 27th September 2020 in two sessions.
- Paper 1 will be conducted from 09 AM to 12 Noon and
- Paper 2 will be conducted from 02 PM to 05 PM
Both the papers are compulsory and will be of 3 hours duration each. The exam will be conducted through a computer-based test mode.
JEE Advanced 2020 Result
As per the official schedule, the JEE Advanced 2020 result is likely to be declared on 11th October 2020 (10:00 AM). Candidates can check the result on the official website. The intimation for the result will also be sent to candidates’ registered mobile numbers. “Individual rank card will NOT be sent to candidates.”
Qualified candidates in JEE Advanced are eligible for admission into IITs while those who don’t get through JEE Advanced can sit for the common counselling process for admission to IIITs, NITs, and CFITs on the basis of their JEE Main scores.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will start the counselling process for seat allocation. The counselling schedule will be released by JoSAA. 23 Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), 31 National Institute of Technology (NITs), 23 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), and 20 Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) will be participating in the counselling process.