JEE Advanced 2019 – Online Registration Process Begins from 3 May
JEE Main qualified candidates need to visit the official website of the JEE Advanced and register themselves between May 03 and May 09, 2019.
02.05.2019/ New Delhi: The Authority has announced the online registration for JEE Advanced 2019. For registration, aspirants (JEE Main qualified candidates) need to visit the official website of the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced and register themselves between May 03 and May 09, 2019. It will begin at 10 am. Also, remember that the last date to remit the payment is 10th May 2019. Due to General Elections 2019, the exam has already been postponed till 27 May 2019.
How to Register for JEE Advanced 2019?
As earlier said, the JEE Advanced registration process 2019 will be done online. Go through the step-by-step procedure below and register for the exam within the given dates.
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced.
- Provide your JEE Main Application No., Password and Security PIN.
- Click the ‘Login’ button and fill the details displayed on the screen.
- Choose the exam centre, category, the language of the exam and the number of attempts
Certain documents need to be uploaded during the JEE Advanced 2019 registration. They are –
- Certificate of Class X, Class XII or equivalent certificate (for students who have cleared the exam in 2016/ 2017)
- Certificates of DOB, category, PwD, DS, etc.
- Scribe request letter (if the candidate has opted for this facility)
- PIO card/ OPI card (if any)
Fee Payment –
Female candidates and those belonging to ST/ ST/ PwD categories are required to pay an amount of ₹ 1,300/-.General category students have to pay ₹ 2,600/-. Payment can be made in two ways – online and offline. For online payment, use a credit card, internet banking, debit card and e-banking. For offline payment, you need to select the ‘SBI Branch’ and get an e-challan. Print it and deposit cash in the SBI branch. Ensure that you download the “Registration Details” with URN (Unique Registration Number).
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2019
The exam will be conducted on 27 May 2019. It will have two papers (Paper I and II) and three sections (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). The questions will be objective-type.