DU JAT 2018 Answer Key Released at the Official Website – Steps to Download
The University of Delhi has released the answer keys for DU JAT 2018 exam at the official website. Check out the steps to download.
27 June 2018: The Delhi University has released the answer key for the Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) on 26 June. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the answer key on the official website - http://www.du.ac.in/. The answer key enables the candidates to check their answers and get an idea about their tentative scores.
Steps to download DU JAT 2018 Answer Key
- Visit the official website - http://www.du.ac.in/.
- Click on ‘Question Objection Tracker for DUET - 2018 (CBOT) Examination is available now’ link under ‘Alerts & Notifications’ section.
- You will be redirected to Candidate’s Login page.
- Enter your roll number and form number and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Answer keys will appear on the screen.
- Download it, take a print out, and check your answers.
In order to make the admission procedure flawless and transparent, the official answer key is published on DU’s official website.
DU JAT 2018 Result
The DU JAT 2018 result is expected to be released in the month of July. Classes will commence from 20th July and the admission process will close on 16th August 2018. Here are the factors which will be considered for determining the merit ranking:
- The total number of candidates who have appeared for the DU JAT 2018 exam.
- The average score secured by the candidates.
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Maximum marks obtained in the exam
About DU JAT 2018
DU JAT is conducted annually by the University of Delhi (DU) for admission to undergraduate management programmes (Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), B.A. (Hons.) in Business Economics, and BBA (FIA) programmes) offered by DU affiliated institutes. DU JAT 2018 exam was conducted online on 22 June 2018 in two shifts of two hours each. The exam tests the candidates in areas such as English language, Mathematics, Logical section, and General Knowledge. This year, the final admissions will be done for 1,162 seats.