New Delhi/27.05.2019: Finally, the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has released the COMEDK 2019 results on May 27. The results were announced late in the evening on Monday. Students can check their results and ranks on the official link of COMEDK – comedk.org. The final answer key for the exam is also available on the official website.
The official website states; “Final Answer Key and Rank Card is available in Candidate Login ID.”
The exam was held on May 12 (Sunday) through online mode for admission to various undergraduate engineering courses in the state. Approximately 1.25 lakh candidates have appeared for the test across 300 centres in the state.
Here’s How to Check COMEDK 2019 Results -
- Visit COMEDK official website.
- Click on ‘Click here to Login/Register’ link on the home-page.
- Use application sequence number/user ID and password to log-in.
- Once you are logged in, you can check the results right on the screen. The answer key is also available in your profile.
- Download it and take a print for future use.
COMEDK 2019 Result - Inter se Merit
Inter se merit is a case when two or more students secure the same marks and only one candidate has to be selected for one rank. In such a situation, the exam conducting authority follows a certain set of rules to allot ranks to candidates. The criteria for COMEDK are as follows:
- The first preference is given to the candidate with a lower number of errors in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics (combined).
- If the tie still continues, candidate scoring higher total score in Mathematics and Physics is given the higher rank.
- If the inter se merit state still persists, the candidate with higher marks in Mathematics is preferred.
- At last, the candidate older in age is given preference.
COMEDK Counselling 2019
As per the information available at the official website, the counselling process documents will be available from 15th June 2019. The official website reads; “Document List and Guidelines for counselling will be available from the 2nd/3rd week of June 2019.” Taking the previous trends into consideration, the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will start the counselling after the KCET counselling. “The counselling will be held offline to overcome the un-anticipated glitches in online counselling as we in India are not still fully prepared for the same,” said COMEDK.