CLAT 2018 result has been announced. Candidates can check the same on the official website.
01 June 2018: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2018 result has been announced by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) on Thursday. Following the Supreme Court’s order to declare the result on 31 May, the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (exam conducting authority), has released the result on the official website. The exam is conducted for admission to UG and PG degree-level courses in Law offered by the 19 law schools in the country. This year, more than 54,000 students took the CLAT exam which was conducted on 13 May. Candidates can check the result through the following steps.
Steps to check the CLAT 2018 Result
- Go to the official website - http://www.clat.ac.in/.
- Click on ‘Result’ button.
- You will be redirected to the log-in page.
- Enter your registration number, password and Captcha image to log-in.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out.
The closure date of result is 06 June 2018. The first indicative seat allocation list will be published on 7th June 2018.
Candidates who have qualified the CLAT 2018 exam are eligible for admission to the following NLUs:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
Apart from the 19 NLUs, other institutes will also use CLAT 2018 score for admission to their courses. Get the complete list of such institutes here. Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) such as ONGC Ltd, Dehradun, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, and Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. will also consider CLAT score for their recruitment process.