CLAT 2020 Result Declared – Check Steps to download the Result and All India Rank Card
Candidates who have appeared in the CLAT entrance exam can check their CLAT results 2020 online.
Finally, the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 result has been announced by the Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLU) on Monday. The result of CLAT 2020 has been released online on the official website for all the candidates who appeared in the exam. Candidates can check their CLAT Result 2020 and also download their individual CLAT Scorecard by logging onto the exam portal. Candidates can check the result through the following steps.
Steps to check the CLAT 2020 Result
The Consortium of National Law Universities has published the result of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 exam for both undergraduate and postgraduate law entrance exams at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Go to the official website - https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Result’ button.
- You will be redirected to the log-in page.
- Enter your registration number, password and Captcha image to log-in.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out.
The CLAT 2020 examination was conducted on 28th September 2020, at 300 centres, spread across the country. The entrance examination is held for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes in participating institutions.
The counselling or admission process will commence from 09th October and will close on 15th October 2020 for which the registration process will begin from 12 pm on 06th October and available till 07th October 2020.
CLAT Result 2020 – Merit List Out
As per the official update, along with the publication of individual results for candidates, the Consortium declared the CLAT 2020 merit list that will include names of the candidate as per the score or rank secured in the examination. The exam authority has also issued a common merit list for all categories and also release a separate merit list for each category. The CLAT 2020 merit list consist of the roll numbers of all candidates who appeared in the examination along with their marks, category and rank. Candidates will be awarded admission to various NLUs on the basis of their merit list position and their preference for course and institute, depending upon the availability of the seats.
Important Note: Only the candidates whose names/ admit card numbers appear in the counselling list can participate in the registration process. An invite for counselling registration will be sent through SMS and email to the candidates. Candidates who do not complete the counselling registration process will not be considered for allotment of seat.
Scroll left or right to view full table
Candidates who have qualified the CLAT 2020 exam are eligible for admission to the following NLUs:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
Apart from the 19 NLUs, other institutes will also use CLAT 2020 score for admission to their courses. Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) such as ONGC Ltd, Dehradun, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, and Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. will also consider CLAT score for their recruitment process.