CLAT 2022 Registration Process (Extended) – Steps to Fill the Application Form
The National Law University, Odisha, has started the CLAT online application process 2022 for CLAT UG and PG courses from 1st January 2022 on its official website. The CLAT 2022 registration continued till 9th May 2022. Candidates willing to enrol for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 need to access the registration window online, by using the official website, i.e., https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The applications will not be accepted through any other mode. Here is the complete process for filling out the CLAT 2022 application process.
CLAT 2022 Application Process -
- Visit the official website of CLAT.
- Click on the ‘Register/ Login’ button on the top right of the Homepage
- You will be taken to a new page where the ‘Registration’ process will be carried out
- The website says, “For registration, we will be using your Mobile number as the Login ID / User name, also will be capturing your Email Id for official communications. Please make sure that you give us a working Mobile Number and Email Id that you have access to.”
- Provide details such as ‘Name of the Applicant’, ‘Mobile Number’, ‘Email Address’, ‘Password’ and ‘Confirm Password’
- Click on the ‘Register’ button
After registration, candidates will be sent an OTP on the registered email ID and mobile number for validation. Upon validation, the aspirants will be able to log in using the credentials (mobile number and password) provided at the time of registration.
CLAT 2022 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the application fee for the CLAT 2022 exam online. Aspirants belonging to different categories must remit the CLAT 2022 application fee as per their category. Here’s the application fee –
CLAT Application Fee 2022
General/ OBC/ OCI/ PWD/ NRI/ PIO
SC/ ST/ BPL
Scroll left or right to view full table
Note: The application fee once paid is non-refundable. The candidates will also have to keep in mind that they have to bear the bank transaction charges for releasing the exam fee online. The amount of the bank charge can be seen on the payment gateway page while making the payment.
Documents Required to be Uploaded Online
Candidates need to keep the following documents ready in the given format, file and size to complete the online process successfully.
- Passport-size photo with a plain background
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for BPL category (if applicable)
The CLAT exam 2022 was conducted by NLU Odisha on 19th June 2022. The duration of the examination is 2 hours (3.00 pm to 5.00 pm). The Authority will organise the test in offline mode (pen and paper mode). After clearing the exam, the conducting body will then shortlist students based on their marks obtained in the examination for admission to various National Law Universities across the country.