CLAT 2019 Registration Process Started at Official Website - Apply Now!
Published on : 14th January 2019
The National Law University has started the CLAT online application process 2019 at its official website.
New Delhi/ 14.01.2019: The National Law University has started the CLAT online application process 2019 at its official website. The CLAT 2019 registration will continue till 31st March 2019. Candidates willing to enrol for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019 need to access the registration window at www.clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
CLAT 2019 Application Process -
- Visit the official website of CLAT (given above)
- Click on the ‘Register/ Login’ button on the top right of the Homepage
- You will be taken to a new page where the ‘Registration’ process will be carried out
- The website says, “For registration, we will be using your Mobile number as the Login ID / User name, also will be capturing your Email Id for official communications. Please make sure that you give us a working Mobile number and Email Id that you have access to.”
- Provide details such as ‘Name of the Applicant’, ‘Mobile Number’, ‘Email Address’, ‘Password’ and ‘Confirm Password’
- Click on the ‘Register’ button
After registration, candidates will be sent an OTP on the registered email ID and mobile number for validation. Upon validation, the aspirants will be able to log-in using the credentials (mobile number and password) provided at the time of registration.
CLAT 2019 Application Fee
Candidates need to release the application fee for the CLAT 2019 exam online. Aspirants belonging to different categories must remit the prescribed CLAT 2019 application fee. Here’s the classification –
CLAT Application Fee 2019
General/ OBC/ OCI/ PWD/ NRI/ PIO
SC/ ST/ BPL
Note: The application fee once paid is non-refundable. The candidates will also have to keep in mind that they have to bear the bank transaction charges for releasing the exam fee online. The amount of the bank charge can be seen on the payment gateway page while making the payment.
Documents Required to Upload Online -
Candidates need to keep the following documents ready in the given format, file and size to complete the online process successfully.
- Passport-size photo with a plain background
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of state domicile
The CLAT exam 2019 will be conducted by NLU Odisha on 12th May (Sunday). The duration of the examination is 2 hours (3.00 pm to 5.00 pm). The Authority will organise the test in offline mode (pen and paper mode). After clearing the exam, the conducting body will then shortlist students based on their marks obtained in the examination for admission to various National Law Universities across the country.
“CLAT 2019 Online application is now live. Last date for applying is 31st March 2019.”