The Consortium of National Law University, Odisha has declared the CLAT 2019 final answer key on the official website.
New Delhi/ 10.06.2019: On June 07, the Consortium of National Law University, Odisha has declared the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019 final answer key on the official website. CLAT aspirants who have appeared for the law entrance test (conducted on May 26 from 3 pm to 5 pm) need to visit the official web portal i.e. (clat.ac.in / clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in) to check and download the answer key.
CLAT 2019 Provisional Answer Key -
- Visit the official CLAT website - http://clat.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘View Provisional Answer Key’ button on the top of the home-page.
- The link for the question papers and answer keys for 5-year integrated Law programme and LL.M. programme will appear on the screen.
- Click on the answer key link as per the question paper you have received in the exam and course you have appeared for.
- Take a print of the question paper and answer key.
Candidates can calculate their estimated score with the help of the provisional answer key and question paper.
Challenging the CLAT 2019 Answer Key
Candidates can raise objections against the provisional answer key. The last date to submit the objections/representations is 2nd June 2019 (midnight). Here are the steps to be followed to raise an objection against the provisional answer key:
- Visit the official website - http://clat.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button on the top.
- Enter your mobile number and password and click the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, click on the Provisional answer Key Objection button in your profile.
- Selection the questions, provide the answer, support your objection with reason, and submit your representation.
After the objections are submitted, the revaluation is done on their basis. If any updates are to be done they will be updated in the final answer key.
NLU has already released the CLAT 2019 provisional answer key on May 30. It was released on the official website.
CLAT 2019 Final Answer Key – Steps to Download
Check the following steps to download CLAT answer key 2019.
- Visit the official website of CLAT.
- You will see the Final Answer Key of CLAT 2019 link scrolling from left to right.
- Select your question paper code
- As you click it, the CLAT 2019 final answer key PDF file open
- Download the answer key, take a print and check your questions challenged (if any)
Direct Link to Download Final Answer Key of CLAT 2019 -
CLAT 2019 – LL.M. Programme Final Answer Key
Final Answer Key
CLAT 2019 - 5 - Year Integrated Law Programme Final Answer Key
Final Answer Key
The official notification reads, “Students can now update any missing/additional information regarding reservation category for admission to NLUs. To update your reservation categories, please log in to your CLAT account and click on the 'Update Reservation Categories' button.” The exam conducting Authority has an active online window on its portal, which will remain active till 11 June.
CLAT 2019 Results
The Authority will likely declare the CLAT 2019 results in the last week of June.