The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has declared the class 10th 2019 examination result on 6th April 2019. Candidates can check the Bihar Board Matric result 2019 on the official website - http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/ or https://bsebinteredu.in/. If the websites are not responding, candidates can also check their result at third party website - http://www.indiaresults.com/ which is the official result hosting partner of the board.
Steps to check the Bihar Board Class 10th Result 2019
- Go to any of the official website mentioned above and click on the link for class 10th result.
- Enter the details asked for and submit the same.
- Your result will appear, check it and download.
- You can take a print out of the same for future reference.
If you cannot access the official website, don’t worry. Go to the Indiaresults official website and check your result with the following steps:
Steps to check the Bihar Board Class 10th Result 2019 on Indiaresults
- Go to the official website - http://www.indiaresults.com/.
- Select ‘Bihar’ from the list of states.
- Click on ‘Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2019 NOW AVAILABLE’ link.
- Enter your ‘Roll Code’ and ‘Roll Number’ and click on ‘Find Results’ button.
- Your result will appear on the screen. Check it and download.
- You can take a print out of the result for future reference.
Students can also check the result through SMS. Type ‘BSEBRollnumber’ and send it to 56263. Type your roll number in place of ‘rollnumber’ in the message.
Bihar Board Class 10th Result 2019 Highlights
- The overall pass percentage is 80.73% which has improved a lot from last year’s 68.89%.
- Savan Raj Bharti has secured the first rank in the state board examination with 97.2%
Candidates who are not satisfied with their result/marks and have estimated better marks can request for re-checking of their answer sheets. It is advised that only those students who are confident about the fact that they have done better in the exam as compared to their marks should go for scrutiny. The result of scrutiny will be announced 1 month after the form submission.
The class 10th exams were held in the month of February 2019 from 21st to 28th.