The application form for AIMA MAT 2017 is available on its official website. The registration will be closed on 1st December 2017.
29 November 2017: The registration for the AIMA Management Aptitude Test (MAT) will be ending on 1st December 2017. The registration process is going on at the official website.
Steps to apply for the AIMA MAT exam 2017 Online:
- Visit the official website of AIMA or click here.
- The candidate need to fill up the forms with verified credentials like name, date of birth, e-mail id and mobile number. After verifying the CAPTCHA code, they need to click on Submit.
- Then the photo and signature of the candidate have to upload.
- The candidate must pay the fees of the examination via net banking or debit card
- Now click on the Submit button
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the email address of the candidate
Without uploading the photograph and signature:
The candidates who don’t want to upload the photograph and signature need to
- Take a print out of the MAT Application form
- Now they have to post a colored passport size photo and sign in the provided space
- The candidates have to fill up the form with all the details if not filled up online
- They have to send the form to AIMA by post along with the demand draft.
The Hard Copy of the Application Form:
The candidates can obtain the hard copy, bulletin or CD of the application form from the AIMA office in New Delhi after paying Rs 1652. The candidates need to fill up the form; paste a recent photo and sign in the provided space and can submit it to AIMA center.