The registration date for the AICTE CMAT exam 2018 has been extended via an official notification.
19 December 2017: The date for the registration of the Common Management Admission Test has been extended to 25th December 2017. The interested candidates for the AICTE CMAT exam 2018 can apply on the official website at aicte-cmat.in.
Steps to Apply for the CMAT 2018:
- Visit the official website at aicte-cmat.in
- Select the relevant link of ‘New Registration’ under the panel ‘Registration Info’
- Now the candidate has to insert details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email id, Aadhaar card number etc.
- After completing the form, the candidate needs to click on the Submit button
- Take the print out for the future reference.
About CMAT Exam:
The Common Management Admission test will take place on 21st January 2018 on various centres throughout India. This computer based examination will consist questions on quantitative technique, logical reasoning, language comprehension and general awareness.
The score of the exam will be accepted by all the AICTE affiliated university, institutes, departments and colleges (constituent and affiliated).
The CMAT exam is national level entrance examination which is conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education or AICTE.