UPTET 2019 Result Declared – Understand the Next Stage
Published on : 7th February 2020 Author : Satyaranjan Bai
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) on Thursday (06th February 2019) has released the result for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the UPTET examination, held on 8th January 2019 in two shifts, can check their UPTET result 2019 on the official website – upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
This year, a total of 3,54,703 candidates have passed the UPTET 2019 exam. Out of passed candidates, 29.7 per cent applicants have qualified the exam for primary level (paper-I), while the rest 11.46 per cent candidates have passed the exam for upper-primary level (paper-II).
UPTET Result 2019 – Steps to Check UPTET Primary & Upper Primary Result
Follow the below-guided steps to check the final results of UPTET 2019.
- Log on to the UPBEB official website
- Select the UPTET Result 2019 link
- Provide your roll number/ registration ID and password.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
On qualifying the exam, the candidates will be provided with an eligibility certificate (scorecard). It will be valid for a period of 5 years from its release date. The scorecard will be issued within one month of result declaration.
What To Do If I Forgot UPTET Result 2019 Registration Number and Password?
- Visit on the official website of UPBEB and tap on the UPTET exam link.
- In the next step, click on the UPTET 2019 result link.
- Now, click on the forgot application/registration number link available on the screen.
- After this, enter the name, date of birth, mobile number and email address in the given space and tap on the Submit button.
- At last, note down the registration number and password sent on the registered email id.
Imprinted Details on UPTET 2019 Scorecard/Marks Statement
The UPTET scorecard/marks statement will contain the following candidate details:
- Candidate Name and Roll number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Paper for which the exam is given
- Exam qualifying status
- UPTET rank
- Total score obtained
- Marks secured in each subject/section of the exam
Note: The UPTET qualifying marks 2019 for general candidate is 90, while other categories need to score 82 marks.
UPTET 2019 Eligibility Certificate
All candidates who qualify the UPTET exam will be issued UPTET eligibility certificate. The validity of UPTET eligibility certificate will be five years starting from the day of declaration of result.
To get UPTET eligibility certificate 2019, candidates need to produce the following important documents in front of the examination authority:
- UPTET online application form
- UPTET admit card
- Caste certificate
- UPTET marksheet
- Special reservation letter
- Photo ID proof
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is the exam conducting authority for UPTET. The exam is conducted for two papers – Primary and Upper Primary level. The primary level exam is held for Classes 1 to 5, and the upper primary level exam is conducted for Classes 6 to 8. If a candidate wishes to apply for both the papers, he or she can certainly do that. Each paper comprises of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The exam is conducted to select eligible candidates for various government schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh.