UPSC ESE 2019 Preliminary Exam Result Released – Steps to Download
Published on : 1st March 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Preliminary phase result for the Engineering Services Examination (ESE). The result was released on the official website –upsc.gov.in – on 28th February 2019. Both the roll number-wise and name-wise lists of the qualified candidates have been released.
Steps to check the UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam Result 2019
The Preliminary phase examination was conducted on 6th January 2019. Candidates can check the result through the following steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Look for ‘Written Result (with name): Engineering Services (Preliminary – stage I) Examination, 2019’ or ‘Written Result Engineering Services (Preliminary – stage I) Examination, 2019’ link under the ‘What’s New’ section.
- Click on any one of the links to check the ESE result.
- Open the PDF document to check the result.
- Find your name and roll number in the list of qualified candidates.
The qualified candidates are eligible for the Engineering Services (Main) Examination to be held on 30th June 2019. The admit cards for the same will be available on the official website three weeks prior to the exam.
UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam 2019 Cut-Off Marks
The marks and cut-off of the preliminary phase examination will be uploaded on the official website after the declaration of the final result. If candidates want to get any information or seek clarification for the examination/result, they can contact the Facilitation Counter “on working days between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM in person or over Telephone Nos. 23388088, (011)‐23385271/23381125/23098543 from this counter.”
UPSC ESE Main Exam Pattern 2019
The Main exam comprises of two conventional type papers in the specific Engineering Discipline opted by the candidates. Each paper will be of 300 marks. Candidates who qualify the Main examination will be eligible for stage-III Personality Test.
For further updates, keep visiting the official UPSC website.