UPSC CDS (II) Result 2022
The Union Public Service Commission will announce the result for the Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2022 at the official website. Candidates can check their CDS (II) 2022 result for written exam by login into the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. The CDS result in 2022 will be made available in the form of pdf containing the communication details such as Name and Roll Number of the qualified candidate.
On the basis of the result, candidates will be shortlisted for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview. The result displays the stream-wise roll numbers and names of candidates selected for SSB Interview. CDS II exam 2022 was conducted on the 4th of September this year.
How to Check UPSC CDS (II) Result 2022?
To check the results of UPSC CDS II, it is advised to the candidates to simply follow the below-provided instructions:
- Log on to the official UPSC website.
- Now, Under ‘What’s new’, click on the ‘UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2022 result’ link.
- A new page will open where you can check a PDF file containing the names of the qualified candidates
- Review the pdf and download it for further usage.
UPSC CDS (II) Marksheet 2022
The marks obtained by the qualified candidates are displayed after the declaration of the final result. The scorecard includes the candidate’s roll number, date of birth, name, total marks obtained in written exam and SSB Interview and final total marks.
However, keeping with the decision of the Government of India (Department of Personnel & Training) regarding the display of scores of candidates who appeared for the SSB Interview but did not qualify, the commission releases the same which remains valid for one year. The details include the candidate’s name, father’s/husband’s name, date of birth, category, gender, educational qualification, total marks, etc.
Candidates can download their marksheet by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to the 'What's New' section.
- Enter roll number and date of birth.
- The marksheet will appear on the screen.
- Download the marksheet and take its printout.
Courses Offered -
Qualified candidates are selected for admission to:
- UPSC CDS II was conducted for admission to the 151st (DE) Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course i.e. No. 208F(P) Course.
Important Note – The marks of the candidates will be available on the website after declaration of final result of Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2022.
Total Vacancies of UPSC CDS 2022 –
The government has intimated the following number of vacancies:
Number of Vacancies
Indian Military Academy
100 (including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders (Army Wing))
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala
45 (including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders (Naval Wing))
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
32 (including 03 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders (Air Wing))
Scroll left or right to view full table
More than the results, the commission has released an official notice and the merit list of successful candidates on its official website. Candidates can check the merit list online by visiting the official website.
PRAVEEN SINGH, January 11, 2022
CDS 2020 2 Result