UP ITI Admission 2018 – Application Form, Eligibility Conditions, Result, and More
Published on : 15th May 2018 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
ITI admission in the state of Uttar Pradesh is conducted by the Rajya Vyavsayik Prashiksan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for engineering and non-engineering courses online at the official website. Here is the relevant information on the UP ITI admission 2018. Check out details on eligibility criteria, application process, result, and more. The online registration process for the year 2018 has started; we recommend applying for various courses well before the last date.
UP ITI Admission 2018 – Important Dates
The online registration process for UP ITI admission 2018 has started from 30th April. There will be no entrance exam and the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in qualifying examination. Here is the official schedule as announced by the competent authority:
Online registration began – from 30th April 2018
Last date of registration – 25th May 2018
Declaration of merit list – June 2018
How to fill UP ITI Admission 2018 Application Form?
Follow the steps provided below to complete the online application process for UP ITI admission 2018:
- Go to the official website - http://www.vppup.in/.
- Click on the link ‘Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2018-19’ on the home-page.
- Click on the link for registration.
- Fill the application form carefully. Upload scanned images and pay the application fee. Payment can be made through debit card/credit card/internet banking. Please submit all the details by verifying.
- Once the application submission is complete, take a print out of the form for your reference. You are not required to send the hard copy of the application form to the admission authority.
On receipt of your application form, you will be informed through SMS.
General and OBC categories – ₹ 250/-
SC/ST categories – ₹ 150/-
Eligibility Criteria for UP ITI Admission 2018
Candidates are required to fulfil the following minimum eligibility conditions:
- Must have passed the class 10th examination from a recognised board. Those appearing in the class 10th board examination are also eligible to apply for the UP ITI admission 2018.
- The minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 14 years as on 1st August 2018. There is no upper age limit for UP ITI admissions.
For course-wise eligibility criteria, check out the official information brochure.
UP ITI Admission 2018 - Result Declaration
The result of UP ITI admission 2018 will be updated on the official website at the scheduled date and time (tentatively in the month of June 2018). Candidates can check the result through their application number and password. Candidates have to appear for the counselling process after result declaration. Candidates will get admission as per their preferences filled-in the application form and their rank in the merit list.