JIPMER PG 2022 Entrance Exam Recommended Books & Study Material
JIPMER PG exam now INI-CET exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry for admission to its MD/ MS and MDS courses. The examination is conducted twice a year for January and July sessions. Those who miss one session can appear for the next session. The upcoming session of the JIPMER PG exam is January 2023.
For candidates who are looking for some good JIMPER preparation books, we are providing the list of JIPMER PG recommended books. Check out the list and start your preparation. The link for the online purchase is also included.
JIPMER PG Exam Recommended Books for MD/ MS
The JIMER PG MD/MS exam comprises of two sections viz. Basic Clinical Science and Clinical Science. The total number of questions asked in the papers are 250 from both sections. Do check the exam pattern and syllabus before buying any preparation book. We will check out the books for the exam covering both the sections as per the syllabus of the entrance exam.
JIPMER PG 2022 - List of Recommended Book
Click on each book link and you will be redirected to the online purchase for the book. You can place your order quickly.
- Across: A Complete Review of Short Subjects (Volume 1) by Sibani Mazumdar
- Across: A Complete Review of Short Subjects (Volume 2 by Saumya Shukla
- Across: A Complete Review of Short Subjects (Volume 3 by Saumya Shukla
- Across: A Complete Review of Short Subjects (Volume 4 by Saumya Shukla and Anurag Shukla
- Across: A Complete Review of Short Subjects (Volume 5 by Saumya Shukla
- Review Of Pathology And Genetics by Gobind Rai Garg and Sparsh Gupta
- Self Assessment & Review ENT by Sakshi Arora Hans
- Review of Microbiology & Immunology by Apurba Sankar Sastry
- Review Of Pharmacology by Gobind Rai Garg and Sparsh Gupta
- Self Assessment & Review Obstetrics by Sakshi Arora Hans
- Self Assessment & Review Of PAEDIATRICS by Arvind Arora
- Review Of JIPMER Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam Supplement by Arvind Arora
- Self-Assessment & Review Medicine (Part A & B) by Mudit Khanna
- Review Of Preventive & Social Medicine by Vivek Jain
- Surgery For PGMEE by Ashish Amit
- Target AIIMS JIPMER by Kumar
It is not feasible for all the aspirants to buy all these books. So, we recommend studying from your qualifying course books, and in case you need an extra reference for some topics, you can refer to any of the above books as per the topics. Previous years’ solved question paper sets are a must inclusion in JIPMER PG recommended books’ list. These prove to be very beneficial for exam preparation. Solve the question papers regularly and appear for mock tests to analyze your preparation.