LIC AAO 2019 Application Forms are Out for 590 Vacancies- Check Further Details Here
The recruitment board of Life Insurance Corporation of India commonly known as LIC has announced the LIC AAO 2019 Application Forms regarding the post of Assistant Administrative Officers in several branches of LIC across the country. The official LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Notification has released on 2nd March 2019 and students can now eligible to submit their entries for the requested post. All the interested aspirants can fill up the LIC AAO application form till 22nd March 2019. Students with a late application will not be entertained by the LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Board.
This year the LIC has released 590 vacancies for the post of Apprentice Development Officer also famous as Assistant Administrative Officer. It’s a life-changing opportunity for the job seekers who are searching for a ground that fulfils all their dreams and make them more optimistic towards their career. Stay tuned with this article, and gets all the important information regarding LIC AAO 2019 examination.
LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Notification
The recruitment notification of Life Insurance Corporation of India for LIC AAO 2019 Post has released on 2nd March 2019. Aspiring apprentices who willing to unite with LIC AAO (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) are advised to read the official notification presented on the authorized web portal of LIC. Details like eligibility conditions, selection process, application form, important dates of LIC AAO are presented down below.
LIC AAO Important Dates 2019
Before getting into the eligibility section let’s take a look on important dates for LIC AAO 2019.
LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Details
Application window opens on
2nd March 2019
Last date to submit application
22nd March 2019
Releasing date of exam call letter
From 22nd April to 30th April 2019
LIC AAO Exam 2019 (Tentative)
Preliminary- 4th & 5th May 2019
Mains- 28th June 2019
Declaration of final results
Yet to be announced
Scroll left or right to view full table
LIC AAO 2019 Criterion of Eligibility
Before submitting your online applications, students are recommended to check the eligibility conditions and norms regulated by the LIC.
For the application an apprentice should fulfil this eligibility pattern presented down-below:
Age limit: For the post of AAO (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) students must be above the age of 21 years and below the age limit of 30 years. More than this, there is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST students, 3 years for OBC students, whereas 10 years for PwD category students.
Academic Background: The requisite academic ground is different for several posts of LIC AAO 2019:
- LIC AAO (Generalists): For this post, a student must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any Indian recognized university/college.
- LIC AAO (IT): A participant should have an engineering degree in Computer Science, Electronics or IT or completed MCA or M.Sc. (Computer Science).
- LIC AAO (Actuarial): Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university and passed CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more exams organized by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- LIC AAO (Chartered Accountant): Bachelor degree in any discipline and secured good marks in the final session of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and also be an associated member of ICAI.
- LIC AAO (Rajbhasha): Master degree holder in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as one of the subjects in graduation.
Master’s in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in graduation.
Master’s in Sanskrit with English and Hindi at graduation level.
LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Application Form
Students can fill the LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Application Form through the official website of LIC i.e. www.licindia.com. The deadline of the applications for the post of AAO is 22nd March 2019. Fascinating students are advised to submit their application before a deadline in order to avoid last minute rush.
Steps for Application -
- Visit the official LIC website.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ link present at the bottom side of the homepage.
- Now click on the ‘Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019’ tab.
- After this, hit on the ‘CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE’ link.
- A new window will appear on your screen, now click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ button at the top.
- Read the guidelines and click on the ‘CONTINUE’ tab.
- Fill up your the basic information for registration.
- An email and SMS will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number on successful registration stating your log-in details
- Use the registration ID and password to log-in and complete the application form.
- Provide your details such as qualification, parents’ name, address, etc. Upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- Make fee payment of ₹ 600 (For General Category Students) and ₹ 100 (For SC/ST/PwD Category Students) through online mode (Credit/Debit Card and Internet Banking).
- Once the fee status is updated successfully, take a print of the confirmation page and save it for future reference.