Read The KCET 2018 Syllabus To Qualify
Published on : 25th November 2017
This is the ideal time for KCET aspirants to start their preparation for the exam. The KCET 2018 Exam is scheduled to be held on 18th and 19th April 2018. Aspirants have ample time of 4 months to complete their preparation for the exam. They should refer to the KCET 2018 syllabus first. With the help of the syllabus, candidates can devise a better strategy for the exam. The KCET 2018 application forms will be released in the second week of January 2018. Candidates can submit the applications by the first week of March 2018.
KCET 2018 Syllabus
As per the KEA (Karnataka Exam Authority), KCET 2018 syllabus will be decided by the Department of Pre – University Education of Karnataka. The syllabus will be based on the PUC 1st and 2nd.
- For engineering exam, there will be 3 subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For Pharmacy exam, there will be 3 subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
KCET 2018 Exam: Participating Institutes
- BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubli
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- B.M.S College of Engineering, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore
- National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- MS Ramiah Institute of Tech, Bangalore
- Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
- P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore