JEECE 2020 Exam - Download B.E./ B.Tech. Syllabus
Published on : 15th October 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has mentioned that the JEECE syllabus will be based on the CBSE syllabus for class XII. Candidates must have a clear idea about the syllabus for the best preparation. Thus, here we are providing the complete JEECE 2020 syllabus for all the three subjects. Know the syllabus, exam pattern, and tips you need to follow for the JEECE exam preparation.
JEECE 2020 Syllabus
The JEECE exam comprises of three subjects:
Each section comprises of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from each section. The detailed syllabus for all the subjects is as under. The exam also has negative marking. 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. So, candidates are advised to answer the questions keeping this in mind.
- Physical World and Measurement - Physical World, and Units and Measurements
- Kinematics - Motion in a Straight Line, and Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body - System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Properties of Bulk Matter - Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases - Kinetic Theory
- Mechanical Waves and Ray Optics - Oscillations and Waves, and Ray Optics
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases, Liquids, and Solids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- s - Block Elements
- p - Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Sets and Functions - Sets, Relations & Functions, Trigonometric Functions
- Algebra - Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequence and Series
- Coordinate Geometry - Straight Lines, Conic Sections, Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Calculus - Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statics and Probability
The detailed JEECE exam syllabus will also be provided at the official website once the official notification for the exam releases. The information bulletin will come in the third week of April 2020. The exam will be tentatively conducted in the third week of May 2020.
Practicing the previous years’ question papers helps in understanding the exam pattern and syllabus. You will get to know about the important topics of the syllabus. Also, do take mock tests which will help you in working on the speed and accuracy. The official exam authorities will not release any sample paper or mock test. But, the sample papers and mock tests are available online and you can find them easily and practice.