IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Admit Card - Procedure to Download, Qualifying Tips
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) will release the admit card for the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2020 as per the schedule. The admit card will be uploaded only at the official website and candidates will be able to download the same using their registration number and password. It is advised to download the admit card only from the official website and not to rely on any other source for admit card download. Admit card for any exam is an important document for appearing in the exam. Thus, candidates must keep it with the utmost care and carry it to the examination center. Here is the complete information related to the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2020 Admit Card.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2020 - Important Dates for Admit Card
Application submission process
First to Third week of April 2020
Admit card availability
First week of May 2020
Third week of May 2020
Scroll left or right to view full table
Steps to download the Admit Card for the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2020
The admit card for the IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2020 will be released in the first week of May. The admit card will be uploaded at the official website and candidates can download the same through the following steps:
- Visit the ‘Carrer section’ of the IDBI bank.
- Click on the ‘Current Openings’ option.
- Look for the ‘Recruitment of Assistant Manager - 2020’ section.
- Click on the ‘Call letter for Online Examination’ link under this section.
- Enter your log-in details (registration number and password) to access the admit card.
- On successful log-in, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download the admit card.
- Take a clear print of the admit card.
Do not forget to carry the admit card to the examination venue. It is a mandatory document for making entry to the examination hall. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam without admit card. Candidates are also required to carry a photo ID proof to the examination center along with the admit card.
Details on the Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2020 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Exam Date and Day
- Exam Venue Address
- Important instructions for the exam day
In case you find any discrepancies in the admit card details, report the same to the exam conducting authority immediately.
How to clear IDBI Assistant Manager Exam?
Here are some tips to clear the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam. These tips will come handy for the last-minute preparation.
- Revise the important topics.
- Appear in as many mock tests as you can before the exam.
- Set time and solve sample papers. Solving sample papers and appearing in mock tests will help in improving time management skills.
- Don’t stress about the topics which are less-prepared or which you find difficult.
- Focus on revising your strong topics.
- Keep calm during the exam.
- There is a negative marking in the exam so don’t do any guesswork.
Keep yourself healthy and well-rested for the exam. Eat a healthy meal before leaving for the exam so that hunger doesn’t distract you and you feel energised during the exam.