IBPS PO Main Exam 2017: Things You Should Not Carry to the Examination Hall
Published on : 22nd November 2017 Author : Tanvi Mittal
The IBPS PO Exam (Institute of Banking Personnel) Selection will be conducting the Probationary Officers/Management Trainee (PO/MO) Main Exam 2017 on 26th November. The official body has released a list of banned items in the examination center. The aspirants, who are already selected in the Prelims examination, should check the list to avoid any confusion and chaos at the last moment.
List of Banned Items for IBPS PO Main Exam 2017:
- Any documents, certificates or paper (Printer or written) is not allowed.
- Any stationary items like geometry box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drive, log table, electronic, microphone, pager, health band etc.
- Any accessories like sun glass or goggles, hand bags, hair bands, hair pin, head cap, belt, wrist band etc.
- Any kind of ornaments like ring, earring, nose-pin, necklace, badge, chain, pendants, brooch etc.
- Any kind of gadgets like wrist watch, camera, timer or stop watch
- Any kind of metallic items
- Any food items opened or packed and water bottle etc.
- Any items which can be used as the unfair communication like Bluetooth device, camera etc.
The official notice of IBPS stated; "Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidate and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations and police complaints."
The Online exam will take place on 26th November 2017. And the declaration of the result will be on December. The qualified candidates can download the call letter for the final interview on January 2018 and the interview will take place on January/February. The provisional allotment will be on April 2018 for the IBPS PO vacancies.