Assam CEE 2020 Application Process - Steps for Filling the Online Application Form
Published on : 2nd November 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) releases the online application forms for the Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) every year. The application process is online and applications will not be accepted through any other mode. Candidates seeking admission in UG level engineering courses in colleges in Assam must read the article for Assam CEE 2020 application process. The step-by-step process will help you in filling the application form smoothly. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam. If found ineligible at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled. And, the application fee is non-refundable. So, make sure you are eligible for the exam.
Assam CEE 2020 Application Process - Important Dates
Application process begins
The first week of March 2020
Application process ends
Last week of March 2020
Assam CEE 2020
Last week of April 2020
Assam CEE 2020 Application Process
ASTU will release the application forms for Assam CEE 2020 in the first week of March 2020. The application process will be online and candidates are required to submit the application forms only through the official website. To avoid the last-minute rush, fill the application form well before time.
Steps for filling the Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
The Assam CEE application process can be completed in the following steps:
- Filling the Application Form
- Uploading Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Payment of Application Fee
- Final submission of Application Form
Things Required for Filling Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
- Scanned images of Passport size photograph (25 to 30 KB) and signature (15-30 KB). The images should be in JPEG or JPG format.
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th
- Category certificates (if applicable)
- Visit the official website of ASTU - https://astu.ac.in.
- Enter the information such as name, mobile number, email address, and create a password.
- After successful registration, an application number will be issued. This application number and the password you have created will be your log-in credentials for future access.
Filling the Application Form -
- Fill the details such as parents’ names, address, educational qualification, gender, nationality, category, etc.
- Candidates are also required to provide their preference for the examination centre.
Uploading Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature at the specified space.
- Once the images are uploaded successfully, move ahead to the fee payment process.
Payment of Application Fee
- Select the mode of fee payment and make payment. The application fee for the exam is ₹ 650/- for all category candidates.
Final submission of Application Form
- Check all the details carefully before final submission of the application form.
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Take a print of the completed application form and keep it safe till the admission process ends. Do not send the hard copy of the application form to the university.
We hope the above steps will help you in filling the application form without any mistake.