Assam CEE 2022 Application Process - Steps to Fill Online Application Form
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) releases the online application forms for the Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) every year. The application process is online and applications will not be accepted through any other mode. Candidates seeking admission in UG-level engineering courses in colleges in Assam must read the article for Assam CEE 2022 application process. The step-by-step process will help you in filling the application form smoothly. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam. If found ineligible at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled. And, the application fee is non-refundable. So, make sure you are eligible for the exam.
Assam CEE 2022 Application Process - Important Dates
Application process begins
10th May 2022
Application process ends
31st May 2022
Assam CEE 2022
31st July 2022
Scroll left or right to view full table
ASTU will release the application form for Assam CEE 2022 soon. The application process will be online and candidates are required to submit the application forms only through the official website. To avoid the last-minute rush, fill out the application form well before time.
Steps for filling the Assam CEE 2022 Application Form
The Assam CEE application process can be completed in the following steps:
- Filling the Application Form
- Uploading Scanned Images of Photographs and Signature
- Payment of Application Fee
- Final submission of Application Form
Things Required for Filling Assam CEE 2022 Application Form
- Scanned images of Passport size photograph (25 to 30 KB) and signature (15-30 KB). The images should be in JPEG or JPG format.
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th
- Category certificates (if applicable)
- Visit the official website of ASTU - https://astu.ac.in.
- Enter the information such as name, mobile number, and email address, and create a password.
- After successful registration, an application number will be issued. This application number and the password you have created will be your log-in credentials for future access.
Filling the Application Form -
- Fill in the details such as parents’ names, address, educational qualification, gender, nationality, category, etc.
- Candidates are also required to provide their preferences for the examination center.
Uploading Scanned Images of Photographs and Signature
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature at the specified space.
- Once the images are uploaded successfully, move ahead to the fee payment process.
Payment of Application Fee
- Select the mode of fee payment and make payment. The application fee for the exam is ₹ 650/- for all category candidates.
Final submission of Application Form
- Check all the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Take a print of the completed application form and keep it safe till the admission process ends. Do not send the hard copy of the application form to the university.
We hope the above steps will help you in filling out the application form without any mistakes.