The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will release the admit card for the Engineering Aptitude Test. The admit card will be made available online at the University’s official website. Candidates are required to complete the slot booking process for downloading the admit card. Thus, the admit card can be downloaded only after completing the slot booking process. The slot booking process allows the applicants to select the exam center and timing as per their preference from the available options. The allotment is done on the first-come-first-sere basis. So, candidates must complete the process well in time to get the exam center, date, and timing of their preference. Here is the complete information regarding UPESEAT 2020 admit card, the process to download, and other details.
UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card - Important Dates
10th September 2019 to 3rd May 2020
Availability of admit card
18th April 2020
8th to 15th May 2020
Steps for UPESEAT 2020 Slot Booking
As mentioned above, candidates are required to complete the slot booking process before downloading the admit card. So, here are the steps for slot booking.
- Visit the official website at https://www.upes.ac.in.
- Look for the slot booking link.
- Enter your registration ID and password to log-in.
- Select the time, date, and center for the examination. The exam center and slots are alotted on the firs-come-first-serve basis. The exam will be conducted across 100 exam centers in the country.
- Once the slot booking is complete, you can download the admit card.
Steps for downloading the UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card
- Follow the steps provided above to book the exam slot.
- After successful slot booking, click on the link to download the admit card.
- Check all the details on the admit card.
- Download and take a print of the same.
Admit card is a mandatory document for carrying to the examination center. Candidates must carry it along with a photo ID proof to the examination center.
Details on the UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card
The UPESEAT 2020 admit card will have the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Exam center address
- General Instructions
Candidates are advised to check all the details carefully and if any discrepancy is noted in the details, report the same to the exam conducting authority.