The Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) releases the admit cards for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE). The admit cards are uploaded on the official website of the university. Candidates must note that the admit cards are issued only for those candidates whose application form is complete and is accepted by the exam conducting authority. Such candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket using their log-in ID and password generated at the time of registration. No candidates will be allowed to sit for the examination without the admit card. For details on steps to download the UKSEE 2020 admit card and important documents required for the exam, read the article below.
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card - Important Dates
Admit card release date
Second week of May 2020
UKSEE 2020 exam
Third week of May 2020
Second week of June 2020
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card - Steps to Download
UKSEE 2020 admit card can be downloaded easily using the following steps:
- Visit the official website - http://uksee.uktech.ac.in.
- Click on the UKSEE 2020 Admit Card link.
- The log-in page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in the space provided.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The UKSEE 2020 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print.
If you see any discrepancies in the admit card details, report the same to the exam conducting authorities.
Details on the UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
Some of the important details mentioned on the UKSEE admit card are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Course opted for
- Exam date and timing
- Address of the exam venue
- General Instructions
Documents Required at the Exam Venue
Candidates need to carry the following documents to the examination centre. Keep the documents ready one day before the exam.
- Print of the UKSEE 2020 admit card
- Any government issues ID proof (in original) such as Voter Id card, Passport, Aaadhar card, etc.
- Two passport size photographs similar to the one uploaded at the time of application submission.
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card - Important Points
- The admit card is mandatory for making entry to the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without admit card and valid ID proof.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe till the completion of the admission process.
- Admit card needs to be produced at the time of counselling.
- Any type of electronic gadgets and calculators are not allowed inside the examination centre.
- Candidates must not carry any bag or luggage inside the examination hall.
Please note that no request for changing the examination centre will be entertained by the exam conducting authority.