UKSEE 2022 Recommended Books for B.Tech. Lateral Entry Admissions
Uttarakhand Technical University conducts the UKSEE exam for admission to B.Tech. courses through lateral entry. Admission to the first year of the engineering program is made through the JEE Main score. The exam is conducted for nine papers. Every paper is conducted for admission to different courses. For admission to B.Tech. course, candidates have to appear for Paper-6 or Pape-8. If the candidate holds a Diploma in Engineering, he has to appear for Paper-6, while if he holds a B.Sc. degree, he has to appear for Paper-8. Both the papers comprise 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each. However, the syllabus for both papers is different. Candidates can download the syllabus easily from the official notification and are advised to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus only. Along with the syllabus, the next important thing required for exam preparation is good study material. We are providing the list of UKSEE 2022 recommended books for B.Tech. admission in the article ahead.
UKSEE 2022 Recommended Books for Paper-6
The paper-6 syllabus comprises of Engineering mechanics, engineering graphics, elements of computer science, and other topics studied at diploma level. The best books to prepare for the exam are the course books of diploma. Here are some of the books to refer to:
- Engineering Mechanics: Problems and Solutions by Arshad Noor Siddique, Zahid A. Khan, and Pankul Goel
- A textbook of Engineering Graphics by K.Venugopal
- Basic Electrical Engineering by Abhijit Chakrabarti
- Basic Electronics: Principles and Applications
UKSEE 2022 Recommended Books for Paper-8
The paper-8 comprises of mathematics topics viz. Linear Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Probability, etc. Candidates must refer to a good mathematics book covering all the topics of the syllabus. Some of the books are:
- Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.S.Grewal
- Mathematics for JEE Main by G.Tewani
- R.D. Sharma Objective Mathematics Book Vol - 1 & 2 + Solution
- Objective Mathematics - Vol 1 for Engineering Entrance 2020 by Arihant Experts
- Objective Mathematics - Vol 2 for Engineering Entrance 2020 by Arihant Experts
If you will study your course books properly, you will need to get a practice book and solve the previous years’ questions papers. We do not advise to buy all the books at once. Go with one book. Check out the language of the book and explanation pattern before you make a purchase.