SSC MTS 2016 results for Paper-I are out on the official website. Check out the result for different regions.
16 January 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the result for Paper I of non-technical Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Candidates can check the SSC MTS result 2016 at the official website; www.ssc.nic.in.
Check SSC MTS 2016 results with these steps
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission; www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Results” tab on the home page.
- On the pop-up window that appears, click on “Others” tab.
- You will see the result of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Paper I for different regions.
- Click on the link under “Results” column according to the region you have applied for.
- The list of qualified candidates will appear. Check your result.
Separate lists of qualified candidates are released for different regions – Central Region (CR), Eastern Region (ER), Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR), Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR), North Eastern Region (NER), Northern Region (NR), North Western Region (NWR), Southern Region (SR), and Western Region (WR).
The exam was conducted online from 16 September to 31 October 2017 and answer keys were released in November. Initially, the exam was scheduled to be conducted in the months of April to June 2017 but was cancelled due to circulation of question paper and answer keys on social media before the exam.
Candidates who have qualified the first paper are eligible to appear in Paper II. Paper II is a descriptive paper which will comprise of Letter/Short Essay in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper II is of total 50 marks and has to be attempted in a total duration of 30 minutes. This paper will be only of qualifying nature and is designed to test elementary language skills of the candidates. SSC MTS 2016 Paper-II is scheduled to be held on 28 January 2018.
Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Paper-I and meeting the basic qualifying requirements of Paper-II.