SSC Released CPO 2020 (Preliminary) Answer Key for SI and ASI
The SSC CPO 2020 preliminary answer keys and marks for SI and ASI have been uploaded on the official website.
The Staff Selection Commission of India has uploaded the CPO answer keys 2020 and marks for Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF and Central Armed Police Forces. The link to download the answer key and response sheet is made available on the official website www.ssc.nic.in. To access the SSC CPO answer key and response sheet, candidates need to enter the examination roll number and password. Candidates can raise an objection against the tentative answer key and question paper till 24th December 2020 by paying ₹ 100. The objection submitted by candidates will be examined by the subject matter experts. If the objections are found to be correct then SSC will revise the answers and publish the final SSC CPO answer key. The Paper-I exam of SSC CPO 2020 was conducted from 23rd to 25th November 2020, at different centres spread all over the country.
Where to Check SSC CPO Answer Key 2020?
The exam-conducting authority has made the exam system transparent by uploading the individual marks, final answer key and question paper online. They must use their User ID and Password to obtain the same.
The steps to download the answer key of SSC CPO are given below.
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Find the answer key link on the home page.
- A PDF file will open.
- In that PDF, candidates will find the answer key as well as the link to challenge the same.
- Candidates need to enter the login credentials.
- Upon submitting the credentials, the answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Download the answer key and take its printout.
How to challenge Prelims SSC CPO Answer Key 2020?
- The window to raise objections against the answer key will be open for a limited time period.
- Candidates need to pay ₹ 100 per question.
- Any representation regarding SSC CPO answer key 2020 will be scrutinized before publishing the final answer key.
- Candidates can submit the challenges online only.
About SSC CPO Recruitment 2020
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Central Police Organization every year to recruit eligible candidates for various posts. Some of the posts that aspirants may apply for –
- Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF
- Sub-Inspector (SI) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
- Other posts and Assistant Sub Inspector
The mode of application for the exam is online. The mode of the exam is both online and offline. The exam has two papers – Paper I and II. Paper I has already been conducted on 23rd to 26th November 2020. The commencement of Paper-II will be held on 12th July 2021.