RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Link for Exam City and Exam Date Intimation Activated
The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) have uploaded the exam city details at the official website of respective RRBs for the RRB JE recruitment 2018. The board has also released the exam date and travel pass for candidates. Applicants can check out all these details through the official websites of RRBs. The first stage (Computer Based Test) for RRB JE is scheduled to begin from 22nd May onwards. The mock test link for the exam has also been uploaded at the official website. Candidates can practice the mock test using their login details.
RRB JE Exam City - Steps to Check
Follow the steps to check the exam city and exam date:
- Go to the official websites of respective RRBs.
- Find the link for exam date and city intimation link under the CEN 03/2018 section.
- Click on the city intimation link.
- Select your RRB.
- Enter your registration number and DOB.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- The exam date and exam city details will appear on the screen.
- The travel pass if applicable for some candidates. Such candidates can check the travel pass and download the same.
- Take a print of the travel pass.
RRB JE 2018 Admit Card
The admit cards for the RRB Junior Engineering exam will be available four days prior to the exam date. Candidates can download the same using their login details. Carry the original ID proof, admit card, and passport size colour photograph to the examination centre.
RRB JE Exam
The RRB JE CBT exam will comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The duration of the CBT will be 90 minutes (120 minutes for PwBD candidates accompanied by a scribe). Questions will be asked from the following sections/subjects:
Number of Questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Scroll left or right to view full table
Marking Scheme - Each question will be of 1 mark and 1/3rd marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
Those who qualify stage-1 CBT will be qualified for stage-2 CBT. Candidates can check out the detailed recruitment process in the official notification available at the official website.