JKBOPEE started the 85% State Quota Counselling for NEET 2018 Qualified Students
JKBOPEE has started the state quota counselling for NEET qualified candidates. Online registrations can be done till 19th June 2018.
14 June 2018: The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) has asked the candidates who have qualified the NEET UG 2018 examination to register for the state quota counselling. Candidates can register for the state counselling till 19th June 2018. Meanwhile, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has started the 15% All India Quota (AIQ) counselling for MBBS and BDS courses on 13 June 2018 on its official website - http://www.jkbopee.gov.in/.
Candidates are required to fill the following details at the time of online application:
- Student ID/Roll number
- NEET Score
- NEET Rank
- Date of Birth
Candidates must check the merit list available on the JKBOPEE official website before registering for the counselling process.
Documents to be uploaded
For J&K state counselling, candidates are required to upload the following documents at the time of online registration:
- NEET UG Score Card
- 10+2 marks card
- State Subject
- Category certificate wherever required
- Date of birth certificate (matriculation)
- No under process certificate shall be entertained.
- Category certificate issued after the last date of registration shall not be entertained.
- Any candidate found ineligible as per the criteria laid down for NEET 2018 shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
NEET 2018 Cut-off for J&K
- Open merit/JKPM/CDP/Sports including the child of PMF – 119
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC for J&K – 96
About NEET 2018
The result for NEET UG 2018 exam was released on 04 June 2018 by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), which is responsible for conducting the All India Quota counselling, has started the online registration for the same on 13 June. Apart from J&K, Kerala and Maharashtra have also started the 85% state quota counselling for medical and dental admissions in the respective states.