The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has announced the preliminary exam result for the recruitment of Development Assistants 2019. The NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment exam result 2019 is available at the official website of NABARD - https://nabard.org. Candidates who have appeared for the preliminary phase exam can check their results online. Those who qualify the exam will become eligible for appearing in the Main phase examination.
The preliminary examination for the recruitment of development assistants was conducted on 20th October 2019.
Steps to check the NABARD Development Assistant Result 2019 for Preliminary Exam
- Visit the official website - https://nabard.org/.
- Click on the ‘RECRUITMENT OF DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT/ DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (HINDI) – 2019 - ROLL NOS. OF CANDIDATES’ link under the ‘What’s New’ section.
- Under the ‘Recruitment of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi) – 2019 - Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for - Main Examination’ section, click on the ‘Development Assistant’ PDF.
- The roll numbers of qualified candidates will appear on the screen.
- Find your roll number in the list.
NABARD Development Assistant Main Exam 2019
As per the notification released on the official website, the Main exam will be conducted on 29th November 2019. The official notification states; “It is notified for information of all candidates who have applied for the post of Development Assistant vide Advt. No. 3/DA/2olg-2o that the Online Main Examination of candidates shortlisted for the same based on Preliminary Examination held on 20th October 2019, will be held as under Main Examination - 29th November 2019. ”
The Main exam will be of 200 marks from the sections:
- Professional Knowledge (Hindi)
- General Awareness (with reference to agriculture, rural development and banking)
- Computer Knowledge
- Test of English Language (Descriptive)
The composite time for the objective tests will be 90 minutes and the Descriptive Test will be 30 minutes. The marks secured in the Main examination will be considered for preparing the merit list.
The recruitment is being done for 91 vacancies of Development Assistant. Out of these vacancies, 9 vacancies are for Development Assistant (Hindi) and 82 vacancies are for Development Assistant.