IISER admission 2018 has begun. Candidates can apply for BS-MS programme right on the official website.
25 May 2018: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) have released the 2018 application form for admission to 5-year BS-MS degree programme offered at Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, and Tirupati campuses. Interested candidates can apply through the official admission website.
Steps to apply for IISER Admission 2018
- Go to the official website - https://www.iiseradmission.in/.
- Click on ‘here’ in the ‘Application portal is open. Please click here to apply link on the home-page.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ option at the top-left side.
- Enter the details asked for and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be asked to verify your email-id. Once done, you can again log-in to IISER website to complete the application form.
- Upload the required documents (scanned image of recent passport size photograph, mark-sheet, etc.) and make the fee payment to complete the form.
- You can complete the form in parts. Log out and log in later to complete the form.
- Once the form is complete, take a print out of the completed form.
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.
Every candidate is required to pay the application fee for IISER Admission as stated below:
- For GEN and OBC (NC) categories – ₹ 2000/-
- For other categories – ₹ 1000/-
Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- The institutes offer a five-year BS-MS degree programme for students who have passed class 10+2 from Science stream. The structure of the course is as follows:
1st and 2nd year – Core courses in basic sciences
3rd and 4th year – Specialisation in science subjects
5th year – Research project
If you wish to pursue the BS-MS dual degree in Engineering Sciences from IISER Bhopal, Mathematics is mandatory at 10+2 level.
- From this year onward, a new programme has been introduced in IISER Bhopal – BS in Economic Sciences. The programme is of 4-year duration and candidate should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has set up the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISE₹) for the promotion of high-quality education, research, and training in Science stream. For details on IISER Admission channels, important dates, etc., candidates should visit the official website.